Halloween Events - Appreciation Thread!

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Azelroth.6801

Azelroth.6801

Hey devs,

I’ve been reading a fair few threads that are mostly negative feedback regarding the Halloween events and everything you guys have prepared for us up until now.

I have not read many positive posts about all the efforts you have made for us, to enjoy (mostly free of charge on this special occasion.

So this thread has been created to express my personal gratitude and to instigate others to post positive comments regarding their positive experiences with all the halloween events.

Personally, I have found it all to be extremely fun and I would like to take my hat off to everyone that played a part in making this happen for us. You all deserve more praise.

Bravo Anet – Bravo! To everyone that’s reading… what has been your most memorable moments? Mine personally is the jumping puzzle and also the farming opportunities with the newest suprise. What’s yours?

Azelroth [MoM] – Methods Of Mayhem
Commander @ Tarnished Coast

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

the clock tower is very memorable.

the first time i reached the top, i hit the wall and failed to enter. i screamed so loud my gf aggro-ed me and told me to shaddap.

the next day morning i did the jump again with a much calmer attitude and successfully got it!

extremely satisfying!

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Azelroth.6801

Azelroth.6801

LOL I can totally relate man. The very first time I got to the top I was so excited that I fell off the stairs hahaha good times!

Azelroth [MoM] – Methods Of Mayhem
Commander @ Tarnished Coast

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Minion of Vey.4398

Minion of Vey.4398

Yeah I’m definitely having fun with all this. They’ve set the bar pretty high for holiday events in MMOs with this and it’s their first holiday!

I like the way they’ve split it into acts rather than hitting you with it all at once too. It’s cool having several mini content updates one after the other like this.

The stuff like how much/little loot you get is just a matter of tweaking numbers for the future. If that’s the main issue….we’re in a really good place going forward.

Looking forward to what they have for christmas.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Vandutchy.8642

Vandutchy.8642

Yes, this event has been loads of fun and carries on with the legacy of the GW1 events well. I am a bit shocked by all the negative comments, and will say this: This is the first time I’ve commented in the forums. Why? Because my PC just died, otherwise I’d be playing the game. I would expect there is a large “silent majority” playing and happy, who would not think to check the forums and post. Anyway, keep up the good work, looking forward to the winter holiday, crossing my fingers I’ll have a working PC by then!

in Halloween Event

Posted by: larkin.8741

larkin.8741

I’ve been having a lot of fun with this event too. Things have been a little buggy and certain things could definitely be improved but considering the game has only been out a couple months and this was the first event, I think it’s gone really well. Honestly the only thing that’s bothered me about this event is the amount of whining people are doing.