Halloween exotic weapons?

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Aurum.8793

Aurum.8793

I just got The Crossing, the permenant exotic one, and I can’t figure out if I should sell it or not. If I sell it now ican get 70g, and normally event items increase in price over the year. BUT, unlike most event weapons in other games, The Crossing, and all the other exotic weapons can be crafted.

So do you guys think the price will drop or increase? I think it will drop or remain constant.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Tenebrae.8062

Tenebrae.8062

It will increase when demand is high, and no one can get candy corn anymore. If you don’t want the staff I’d suggest holding onto it until a month after the event, then make a killing.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Minos.5168

Minos.5168

Seeing as the Mad King dungeon chest can drop the exotics… I’d expect the price to drop shortly. Tenebrae is counting on more people wanting it after the event is over.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: philzouk.9306

philzouk.9306

Sell now. Prices about to crash.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Minos.5168

Minos.5168

I don’t think it will ever go back to 70g, honestly. If people join the game next year, they’ll probably be more inclined to just wait until next Halloween than pay 70g.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: illgot.1056

illgot.1056

keep it and sell it in a couple of months when it is worth 100 or so gold.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Thesalesman.8350

Thesalesman.8350

The price will drop so much that you should just mail it to me, i might even send a couple of gold back.
On a serious note; expect the price to drop slowly till the event last. After the event ends the price will only go up so its up to you and how soon do you want the money. The more you hold on to it you will get more for it.