Halloween rewards? I'm abit lost.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Deadnight.5948

Deadnight.5948

I do know there are a couple of rewards here and there, I’ve completed part 1, got myself a back, read some part of the forum that stated that we can get horns, went here and there found out you can craft Mad King Chest.

Can i please have a more straight forward answer to what rewards are there available so i know whether completing this special event is really that worthwhile.

Trying to learn the game in such a short time during this event is bad enough for me due to real life work.

If someone is so kind to reply the rewards available that would be really nice. Thank you in advance and would really appreciate it.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Keiran.1896

Keiran.1896

The only good reward is from the jumping puzzle. The chest always contains Mad King’s exotic boots and it can be opened once per character. Really useful for rerolls.

For the rest… Candies, achievements, titles and permanent Halloween exotic weapons (really hard to get). Apart from that, every good item is in the Gem Store.

(edited by Keiran.1896)

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Lucas Ashrock.8675

Lucas Ashrock.8675

There are just 2 rewards, playing halloween on gw2. The book, and if able and patient for a few hours attempting it till the chest, a pair of shoes with same skin of a 70+ exotic armors haha Oh, the chest is 1 per day, don’t forget, and mostly drop blue/green trash

Dungeon Master http://i.imgur.com/Hoqw3.jpg ME http://i.imgur.com/R41MGzB.jpg Fractal Guild Promoter

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Isslair.4908

Isslair.4908

You can also get red horns city clothing from Gem Store. Thay cost 0 gems, so it’s a gift basically.

EU Aurora Glade

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Galen Grey.4709

Galen Grey.4709

and if you finish act 2 you get another better and cooler looking back (fiery book). I would imagine there will be more rewards in act 3 and 4 as well.

Besides that there’s also a ton of craftable stuff from weapons to potions to food to runes and sigils some do take a lot of work to do however.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Deadnight.5948

Deadnight.5948

Thanks so much for the quick respond. Really appreciate it.
I have another question.

So how is it that people can get 10jugs of halloween karma? Is it from doing just the dailies? or every act gives a jug?

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Svenn.5209

Svenn.5209

The Jugs of karma are not part of Halloween, they are a new permanent addition. You get a jug every time you complete dailies and you get 10 jugs for completing the monthly achievements.

Svenn Ethir – Seeds of War – Stormbluff Isle

in Halloween Event

Posted by: atrossity.6437

atrossity.6437

Deadnight, are you asking for a list of all the halloween items or only the ones that can be gained from quests?

There are only 2 from quests, the mad king slippers from the clock tower jump puzzle and the mad king memoirs (1 and 2). As far as I know at least.

BUT there will PROBABLY be a new item coming tomorrow at 3 pm. so look out for that.