Help me understand

Help me understand

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Poggles.4537

Poggles.4537

Hello,

My partner and I have recently purchaced this game, somewhere around two weeks ago, and while I have done nothing but try and level. I am still not level 80 so I do not have the gold required to buy the materials needed for permanent skins. Yes, I understand I can buy gems or use the four hour skins but I do not feel this event is relevant to anyone under level 80 or anyone without good amount of disposable income. I have neither of those things and have to wonder if there is a reason to do this event. The two of us have given up on the event, I have given up on the game (not just because of event but because everything was getting repetitive), while she is still leveling/questing.

I am just wondering if all events are going to cater to level 80s or people with a large amount of gems? Or, if there is going to be something for people that just enjoy the leveling process?

Poggles

Help me understand

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Aoper.9824

Aoper.9824

Actually, this event has something for everyone, you are just blind (probably literally). The perm halloween weapons are for the HARDCORE crowd, not the CASUAL crowd. The Casual crowd gets the scavenger hunt. There is also THREE more parts to the event. Be a little more patient.

Help me understand

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Plunder.8195

Plunder.8195

You misunderstood, the event is the costume brawl, the pumpkin carving, the four acts, opening Trick-or-treat doors finding ToT-bags, gathering candy corn and exploring the redesigned Lion Arch. (I might have missed some though)

The specials skins are a nice extra for the lucky and dedicated.

Some thought provoking quote

Help me understand

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Jrunyon.3012

Jrunyon.3012

is this a troll thread?

Nesmee – Thief
[OHai] – Northern Shiverpeaks