Hey I like the daggers

Hey I like the daggers

in Halloween Event

Posted by: pvtpublic.8752

pvtpublic.8752

I think the daggers look totally bad kitten and cool. I know they are getting a lot of hate right now on the forums but man they look cool and jokes, so thanks anet. Here is a picture of my thief enjoy it, take it all in.

Attachments:

Hey I like the daggers

in Halloween Event

Posted by: TransparentlyOpaque.1824

TransparentlyOpaque.1824

They look ok, though out of the entire group, they are the skin that probably ranks on the bottom in terms of appeal.

I would have like daggers that were actual snakes that moved when sheathed, and when you drew them, became magically daggar rigid though still snake shaped. Or even the opposite!

(
)
(
+
|

Hey I like the daggers

in Halloween Event

Posted by: illgot.1056

illgot.1056

Somehow they look right on your character, but comparing it to the Greatsaw shows the difference in quality.

Hey I like the daggers

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Jabberwock.9014

Jabberwock.9014

The only way to make daggers stand out is to add particle effects, so it kind of boggles my mind that this is one of the only Halloween skins that DOESN’T have any. In my opinion they should have just made some glowing orange jack-o-lantern themed daggers. As it is nobody will ever see that you are using that skin.

Get stoned whenever you want:
Endless Petrification Tonic

Hey I like the daggers

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Nox Aeterna.2965

Nox Aeterna.2965

Honestly … i think they look bad.

But hey , glad you like them, it is good to see people that enjoy a different weapon.

Gear Grind: Confirmed – Searching New MMO: Found – Changing MMO: Waiting Launch