I Would Like to Feel Threatened

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Kevingway.8170

Kevingway.8170

Before I begin, I’d like to say that I LOVE this event (aside from my luck at getting loot…). However, I have a few peeves about the presentation of certain cataclysmic events.

Now that the Mad King has burst forth from the well, I sure as heck hope that I won’t see the Lion perfectly intact once the event is done. I wish for there to be lasting effects from now until at least Christmas as it’s being rebuilt or something else is put in its place.

Now onto my main concern: why does no one care what’s going on? People run around collecting candy, selling stuff, etc… when there’s the threat of some giant, legendary bad-guy taking over the world. This is like having a dragon on your back doorstep and not even acknowledging its presence. I’d at least appreciate if the little quaggans weren’t running around begging for candy right as the Mad King is being shot up with spells and defeated by the tiny little Asura Priory woman.

Anyway, like I said, great event… but please, in the future, make things seem more threatening. If not to us, at least the non-player world.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Iavra.8510

Iavra.8510

I say the lion is being rebuild during act 4 as they said that the dungeon will be open until the beginning of it. The party (“Attend the party” achievement) will be after the repairs are done at least partially.