I'm a horrible person... But Mad King Thorn made me do it.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Milennin.4825

Milennin.4825

Orcs Must Die! OST FTW!!

Just who the hell do you think I am!?

in Halloween Event

Posted by: wasted.6817

wasted.6817

Tnx. Btw, don’t feel bad or that bad, armor’s not getting damaged from fall deaths.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: sirian.4981

sirian.4981

How do I get Mad King’s Banquet?

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Kaellok.8143

Kaellok.8143

Great video, gave me a good laugh. I guess you can say you really are the Emissary of the Mad King.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Farzo.8410

Farzo.8410

How do I get Mad King’s Banquet?

It’s the costume from the Trading Post. I just converted some gold into 700 gems and bought it

I guess you can say you really are the Emissary of the Mad King.

I do feel like it! I even got the Mad Moon shield now, my memory of the Mad King when Halloween is over <3

in Halloween Event

Farzo.8410

After walking around in Lion’s Arch the screen started to shake, and the Mad King once again tried to climb up from his realm, there were no cinematic this time, I had control over my character :o

Attachments:

in Halloween Event

Posted by: selfdisplaced.5781

selfdisplaced.5781

Pretty funny, also as a note, if you jump off and hit the ground there. You do die, however it doesn’t damage your equipment. It’ll just reduce your health in a downed state.

I know cause I was jumping off the cliff for fun. A little ‘Sky Die-ving’. This is best landing I got, below…

Attachments:

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Hexicz.8450

Hexicz.8450

After walking around in Lion’s Arch the screen started to shake, and the Mad King once again tried to climb up from his realm, there were no cinematic this time, I had control over my character :o

What did the o’ great one tell you to do?

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Raehvyn.4530

Raehvyn.4530

Thats messed up but hilarious too.

[NoPe] Jello Gangsta Cosby.Cute Lil Pookiebear
“Check your inbox. Infractions for everyone!” – Oprah

in Halloween Event

Farzo.8410

What did the o’ great one tell you to do?

Something in line of “Hurry to Frostgorge Sound! Claw of Jormag spawns in 20 minutes!

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Tenebrae.8062

Tenebrae.8062

I, too, was influenced by Mad King Thorn and did that…I just couldn’t believe it worked! I mean seriously people I was standing RIGHT THERE lol.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: mrsrachelm.7618

mrsrachelm.7618

Oh yeah…a griefing video being put on the forums, bragged about and praised. And people wonder why the community in GW2 has gone to kitten. There is nothing remotely funny about this and I hope your account is suspended or banned.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: MaideN.3284

MaideN.3284

and there is always one guy/girl, that will comment a video made purely for entertainment without causing any harm to others, and state that the community in gw2 has gone to kitten. like the community consists of 10 players of which one is a prankster. and all has fallen apart because that “prankster” used one of his pranks on other 9 players. not causing any expense or permanent injury to those 9 players. and i have not seen a single “flame” post in chat. have you?

p.s.: and i don’t see any people “wondering” what happened to gw2 community..
mad king says DANCE… listen to the music in your head

(edited by MaideN.3284)

in Halloween Event

Farzo.8410

There will always be people who overreact over small things, like this prank, like how people overreact of not getting a skin from the chests and blame ArenaNet for it, even though they knew they were gambling about it, they knew there was a small chance of getting a skin, but they didn’t

It’s not like I have done this for hours, and hours, and hours, I pretty much only did this video, and now I haven’t done it since

Also, ArenaNet Trolling, with Mad King Says <3

Attachments: