Posted by: Sordius.4132

Sordius.4132

Explorer, harvester and maker

In case you don't know what to do

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Iruparazzo.1092

Iruparazzo.1092

That doesn’t explain a thing -.-

“Brand New Events – The scholars of the Durmand Priory are concerned by odd energy fluctuations and eerie Halloween phenomena. Help them delve into the history and mystery of the Mad King in a series of all-new events.”

….such as? o_______o

in Halloween Event

Posted by: applekwisp.2139

applekwisp.2139

they really could be a bit more straightforward on locations and directions

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Marthiarn.8107

Marthiarn.8107

*Cough*DurmandWhat?Cough

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Caledric.7609

Caledric.7609

Act 1 is still locked and says …. begins Oct 22nd.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: snowybell.8017

snowybell.8017

Durmandwhat? indeed.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Iruparazzo.1092

Iruparazzo.1092

Also, what the heck does the ‘food fight’ station do? I can’t even tell… there’s no explanation, no alert, seemingly no reward… Talking to the NPCs to get the down’lo still explains nothing…

But so far that seems to be a major theme in this game; did the dev’s do some market research and come up with the idea that players don’t need or like explanations of things?

in Halloween Event

Posted by: snowybell.8017

snowybell.8017

They probably thought players would love to explore every single map in Tyria for the “Haunted doors”. OR any other events related to Halloween. Well …

in Halloween Event

Posted by: aaron.7850

aaron.7850

I really need some directions

in Halloween Event

Posted by: elsbeth.3567

elsbeth.3567

The only thing that has anything approaching a sensible explanation and direction in-game is pumpkin-carving. Everything else left me scratching my head, while it developed a headache from all the noise.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Ocellaris.8362

Ocellaris.8362

I still don’t know what to do. I found a kid, got a book with two clues, followed a clue to “where all the garbage of Lion’s Arch flows”. Then I burned through most of my corn using the “Candy Powered Matter Meter” down in the lower depth of the sewers where the broken ships are. Based on the clue, something should have happened?

in Halloween Event

Posted by: DeadPhone.3084

DeadPhone.3084

I still don’t know what to do. I found a kid, got a book with two clues, followed a clue to “where all the garbage of Lion’s Arch flows”. Then I burned through most of my corn using the “Candy Powered Matter Meter” down in the lower depth of the sewers where the broken ships are. Based on the clue, something should have happened?

i agree there are some major bugs going on. I wish a dev would chime in

in Halloween Event

Posted by: elsbeth.3567

elsbeth.3567

Aha, so I was not only confused, but ran into a bug. What I did find in the sewers was a ghost running along who disappeared and left some candy corn, which just confused me further.