Is it just me?

Is it just me?

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Shadow Order.7258

Shadow Order.7258

Or is the custome brawl one of the worst attempts at a “fun” event? Nothing better than being a spider with an awesome two abilities going after kitten that can fear, KD, cripple, or CC you in anyway, shape, or form. No matter what cauldron I drink from or how many times I jump into the mystic forge cauldron I get some lame kittening custome and get absolutely stomped by people in, what appears to be, far superior costumes. Another poor attempt at balanced pvp brought to you by Anet.

Is it just me?

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Bobobejumbo.4951

Bobobejumbo.4951

Pay to get an advantage. I’m not really surprised. Cue someone saying you can buy gems with in-game gold.

Is it just me?

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Anrothan Aimhirghin.7381

Anrothan Aimhirghin.7381

well, i dont have the costume and i use the green skelly and i gotten to 150 brawler. its just that u have no skill bra!

Here is an Ale for you.

Is it just me?

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Cortechs.3265

Cortechs.3265

The best part is using a tonic, and immediately getting feared into water which wastes it. I stopped brawling after like the 5th time in a row that happened.

Is it just me?

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Dante.1508

Dante.1508

Yeah this event is pretty broken, they are very bias, the mummy and ghost appear to beat all… i’ve given up its not fun when others have clear advantages..

I even have some tonics and i don’t want to win 24/7..

Gotta say that part of the event was not the best or even a good part of this event so far, got inane in a few seconds and is really annoying 24/7 in lions arch..

Is it just me?

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Pandeh.5248

Pandeh.5248

I like 24/7 block with the boxing gloves, probably will get nerfed. Maxed the title in the first day, was pretty fun.

Even doh the stacks max at 25 i probably had 50 at max ^^

Is it just me?

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Sentinel VX.1392

Sentinel VX.1392

umm no.

Mummy and skeleton costume are good if you can use it properly, if you get spider, candy corn monster, etc go get a new one from the mystic forge until you get a good one.

Just because you don’t understand how to be good doesn’t mean the other feel the same.

This is not PVP btw so you can’t say it’s pay to win because it’s not the core game. This brawl system is new so I expect more balancing in the future.

Sea of Sorrow since BWE.

Is it just me?

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Vanecrox.5094

Vanecrox.5094

well, i dont have the costume and i use the green skelly and i gotten to 150 brawler. its just that u have no skill bra!

I play a male character, so unfortunately I would have no use for a “skill bra.”

Is it just me?

in Halloween Event

Posted by: LiveSpartan.8206

LiveSpartan.8206

Sylvari hound best tonic EVER! got so amny wins with this one cause of the fast attack and I’m loving costume brawl.