It's hollow, it's hallow... IT'S CANDY DAY!!

It's hollow, it's hallow... IT'S CANDY DAY!!

in Halloween Event

Posted by: HyDraLiNsK.2470

HyDraLiNsK.2470

Just wanted to say thanks ANET really enjoyed the whole Halloween events and it’s awesome of you guys to give us such great content. I was able to snag all the achievements as well as (obviously) my first exotic, the mad king slippers.

I know a lot of you guys already have lvl 80’s, but this halloween event allowed me (only lvl 67 atm) to experience some cool things! The drops in the labyrinth were fantastic for me, and while I wasn’t able to find an exotic halloween skin other than the slippers, I am very pleased with all the upgrades I found, and being able to use the Crossing staff for a few days was fun too! I did spend $20 trying to get keys, but I never felt like I HAD to spend the money, and I loved the fact you could “rent” a skin for easily obtained currency if you weren’t lucky enough to find one or weren’t lucky finding them in MK Chests.

It’s really good to see devs put this much effort into events like this for a free to play monthly game. With all the corporate greed that seems to plague this industry lately this was a breath of fresh air for me. I expected maybe an extra champ or two and an event, but the four acts were really fun for me.

I’m not saying it was perfect, as there were some minor issues, but the over all event was fantastic IMO, and the clock tower was so fun the first time I made it was a rush!! Met a lot of cool people in the lobby too!

Keep up the great work!

- Dhalea

Attachments:

“This rose has thorns…. here they are!!”