Lunatic Inquisition need additional reward.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: LONGA.1652

LONGA.1652

Right now only the winning side get some Trick or Treat back.
While someone who actively play got converted in the last minute.And get nothing.And those who just hide are the most guy that win the prize.

Top player in each category should get a reward to promote being active and team play on villager side.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: senri.7489

senri.7489

Agreed, it’d be great if the people who ran around to contribute received some sort of extra reward for their effort, whether their team won or not.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Avengersoul.8256

Avengersoul.8256

It’s about having fun not getting rewards

Yak’s Bend

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Cyric.7485

Cyric.7485

It’s about having fun not getting rewards

Fun is subjective, I was under the impression we’d already established that on these forums.

Losers make excuses, winners make it happen.

in Halloween Event

Avengersoul.8256

So a mini game, unlike anything in the game prior can only be fun and worth playing if you get rewards for doing it?

Fun is subjective, but most of the threads in this section cry for better rewards, titles or reduced difficulty. Everything you do has to give you something and nothing can be about just doing it to do it. Leading everything to really only be about what will I get, I want something better, I want more more more.

There’s no achievement for doing this specific event and the “reward” isn’t that great.. so if you’re not having fun doing it or not having fun with what you receive, why bother? Just my opinion.

Yak’s Bend

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Phoenix the One.4071

Phoenix the One.4071

Totally agree! It should promote better players and teamwork!

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Cyric.7485

Cyric.7485

So a mini game, unlike anything in the game prior can only be fun and worth playing if you get rewards for doing it?

Fun is subjective, but most of the threads in this section cry for better rewards, titles or reduced difficulty. Everything you do has to give you something and nothing can be about just doing it to do it. Leading everything to really only be about what will I get, I want something better, I want more more more.

There’s no achievement for doing this specific event and the “reward” isn’t that great.. so if you’re not having fun doing it or not having fun with what you receive, why bother? Just my opinion.

Fair enough and you’re correct on many points. However I get the impression this thread isn’t so much of a “the reward isn’t good enough” thread, but more of a “everyone should get something for participating” thread. I did a lot of Lunatic Inquisition and had so much fun I didn’t even notice I wasn’t getting rewards at some point, knowing that now I would go so far as to say I would’ve also enjoyed a consolation prize.

I don’t think there is anything wrong with everyone getting something out of it, regardless of their motivation to play the game mode.

Losers make excuses, winners make it happen.

in Halloween Event

Avengersoul.8256

Yeah, I wasn’t disagreeing that everyone shouldn’t get something for joining in, just that sometimes games can be games and nothing more.

Yak’s Bend