Mad King's Armor Set

Mad King's Armor Set

in Halloween Event

Posted by: ColdSpyder.9082

ColdSpyder.9082

Slippers are definitely from Clocktower.
Anyone know any other pieces?

Mad King's Armor Set

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Taurethion.7302

Taurethion.7302

Should be dropping in the Labyrinth. You can open the chest once per day when you do it, for a chance to find the rest of the pieces I believe. They ARE tradable.

Mad King's Armor Set

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Kaderin.7584

Kaderin.7584

But the skins arent unique from what I understood in reading these forums

Mad King's Armor Set

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Shelledfade.6435

Shelledfade.6435

They do not drop in the labyrinth off normal enemies.

Also, when I opened the chest for the first time I got some crappy level 76 trident, did not get a mad king armor item.

Who cares if they are tradeable? Who want’s to pay gold for something that they should be able to earn themselves?

This event will be over before anyone can actually get a full set due to the 24hour wait period. The clock tower only gives you boots and nothing else.

Mad King's Armor Set

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Keiran.1896

Keiran.1896

I remember when they said this game was not about luck…

Not even a message on the chest saying, “Hey! This can only be opened once a day!”. No, just a glitch. Just like when they glitched Miswrought Vault because it was too rewarding…

Mad King's Armor Set

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Fungalfoot.7213

Fungalfoot.7213

The armor pieces should have been soul bound and they should have come from doing events like the Clock Tower. Unfortunately Halloween seems to boil down to gold farming much like the rest of the game. Disappointing.

Mad King's Armor Set

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Rastamon.6954

Rastamon.6954

And no Kaderin – from what I’ve seen the skins are not unique in anyway. For instance, the heavy exotic set is the Draconic skin.

Mad King's Armor Set

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Taurethion.7302

Taurethion.7302

Every time I try to help someone with information, they get snippy. Which makes me wonder, why bother replying?