Mad king costume brawl bug?

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Raykon.7908

Raykon.7908

After noticing just how powerful the mad king costume seemed to be in brawling, I naturally decided i would purchase it and try and rack up the points with it.

The problem here, however, is that there appears to be something wrong with the costume. It’s odd that i’ve seen no one else complain about this yet so maybe it’s just me, but for some reason, the costume constantly kicks me in and out of brawl, making all of my points champion ranks disappear and having to start over. I don’t seem to have this problem with any transformations or tonics and it appears to only be related to this costume. Is anyone else having this issue?

As a side note, it mostly appears to happen either when using the food fight table or when rapidly pressing the 1 skill. It also doesn’t seem to be a keyboard problem since this doesn’t happen with other transformations or even when i try mouse clicking the skills instead.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Qelris.6901

Qelris.6901

After noticing just how powerful the mad king costume seemed to be in brawling, I naturally decided i would purchase it and try and rack up the points with it.

The problem here, however, is that there appears to be something wrong with the costume. It’s odd that i’ve seen no one else complain about this yet so maybe it’s just me, but for some reason, the costume constantly kicks me in and out of brawl, making all of my points champion ranks disappear and having to start over. I don’t seem to have this problem with any transformations or tonics and it appears to only be related to this costume. Is anyone else having this issue?

As a side note, it mostly appears to happen either when using the food fight table or when rapidly pressing the 1 skill. It also doesn’t seem to be a keyboard problem since this doesn’t happen with other transformations or even when i try mouse clicking the skills instead.

Put it this way, when you enter the brawl, you receive 15 HP. Everytime you get hit, you lose 1 HP. When you lose all of your HP, you get knocked and need to wait 8s to start again. If you get knocked, you lose all of your King of the Costume Brawl stacks. It doesn’t matter anyway, as when you reach 25, it doesn’t go further and nothing happens.

Achievement still counts them even if you don’t get 500 in a row, that would be painful if it didn’t, lol.

I’m only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

in Halloween Event

Raykon.7908

Put it this way, when you enter the brawl, you receive 15 HP. Everytime you get hit, you lose 1 HP. When you lose all of your HP, you get knocked and need to wait 8s to start again. If you get knocked, you lose all of your King of the Costume Brawl stacks. It doesn’t matter anyway, as when you reach 25, it doesn’t go further and nothing happens.

Achievement still counts them even if you don’t get 500 in a row, that would be painful if it didn’t, lol.

I know how to costume brawl, I’ve achieved multiple stacks using other transformations. i know there is a meter that knocks me down when i get hit to many times, that is not the issue here. I get kicked out of brawl mode without even getting hit, that is the problem.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: DeadPhone.3084

DeadPhone.3084

does the mad king gear have a fear ability? I get fear’d a lot.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Zyava.2430

Zyava.2430

Yes it does have the fear ability.

I seem to be unable to attack anyone while being in the Witch Costume no more, huh…

Qelris – are you certain of what you wrote? I never had 15 hp in the Brawl, it’s always shown my full hp… weird. Also, can’t edit the previous post, sigh.

in Halloween Event

Raykon.7908

Yes it does have the fear ability.

I seem to be unable to attack anyone while being in the Witch Costume no more, huh…

Qelris – are you certain of what you wrote? I never had 15 hp in the Brawl, it’s always shown my full hp… weird. Also, can’t edit the previous post, sigh.

He’s not talking about your actual HP bar, but look where your buffs usually appear at, there’s a heart there that keeps track of how many times you’ve been hit. But anyway, that is a bit off topic, you say you’ve been having issues with the witch costume as well?

is anyone else having issues with the costumes?

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Varzon.9483

Varzon.9483

It’s a bug with the 1 ability (and using table) that makes you “re-enter” the brawl. That’s why everyone spams 2 and 3 (really annoying bug)

in Halloween Event

Raykon.7908

It’s a bug with the 1 ability (and using table) that makes you “re-enter” the brawl. That’s why everyone spams 2 and 3 (really annoying bug)

Well I’m glad to see it’s a known bug at least. I haven’t seen anyone else complain about this problem yet. I hope it gets fixed soon.