Mad kings armor peices value

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Deth.4109

Deth.4109

as you can infer by the title, i would like to know i it would be a wise choice to sell the mad king pieces for after halloween or keep it for my alts? im not sure as to how much more valuable they might become after the holiday.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Minion of Vey.4398

Minion of Vey.4398

On the very off chance they go up in value after the event (with wonky stats and a non unique skin, probably nothing exciting here) then sure…hold onto them and sell when the time is right.

If not, you could always keep them for a magic find set. Put magic find runes in them or something.

As for feeling like you really need to keep them though, nah.

(edited by Minion of Vey.4398)

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Redamz.5038

Redamz.5038

It’s hard to predict.
The mad king set will not be available once the event ends, but the skin is not unique to it. So no one really knows if there is gonna be demand for the set once the event is over.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Runcore.5107

Runcore.5107

Mad kings armor pieces are very expensive now because of its rune but you will see how expensive will be mad kings runes after event because after it nobody can drop or craft it without halloween materials.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Cerise.9045

Cerise.9045

There is 1.5 Million candy corn and 60k chattering skull on the trading post.

The price will probably be around the same as onyx lodestones for the rune.

On the other hand the stats are the same as the “Jatoro” “Errol” and “Yakkington” exotic random drop set, which go for up to 8 gold per piece, but Jataro pieces have a rune worth over 3 gold on the set so that drives the price up.

(edited by Cerise.9045)

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Runcore.5107

Runcore.5107

Prices for Superior rune of the mad king is now after finish of mad king dungeon still rising. Today morning it was for 98 silver and now after 12 hours its 1g and 37s.