Make the largest Charr/Norn for the jumping puzzle

in Halloween Event

Posted by: sushihead.9360

sushihead.9360

It is much easier and you do not get stuck on objects like you do with smaller characters.

You do not lose track of your character.

You do not get stuck trying to jump over some bricks.

You do not get stuck on the gears.

You can see your character 100% of the time!

I made the largest Charr I could just for this event and passed it easily. Found a lot of jumps I would get snagged on with smaller characters.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Grim.6415

Grim.6415

shrug I managed it with my little Asura and sure it was a bit of a challenge to tell where I was going, but I broke away from the pack and still failed plenty of times before I learned the puzzle. About 2 hours later and I managed it.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Mimir.4690

Mimir.4690

There are advantages and disadvantages to having a larger character. I actually found the puzzle easier on my smaller human than I did with my Norn. My Norn gave me some pretty crazy camera angles/zooming in and out while my human was just fine. I ended up actually completing on my Norn, because that’s what I wanted to do, but the human was easier.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: LameFox.6349

LameFox.6349

I’ve had the largest charr and smallest asura possible, and honestly the easiest in puzzles was a medium-ish human. Never tried a huge norn but I think it probably would be similar to charr.