Not being 80 for Halloween

in Halloween Event

Posted by: nyctrimly.8936

nyctrimly.8936

I haven’t played GW2 in a bit but I’m excited to start playing again tomorrow. I don’t have a level 80 character though, will I be missing out on content if I don’t have a level 80?

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Bearhugger.4326

Bearhugger.4326

I am wondering the same thing. I loved the world events during the beta closing and I am looking forwards to this, but I am very casual and my highest level character is 57 or 58. Maybe upscaling people to level 80 for the time of the event if the new zone is intended to be high-level.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Lorana.2468

Lorana.2468

i doubt it

because of the downscaling system it makes more sense to put events in lower level areas as opposed to endgame areas.

that and im sure many events will probably take place in LA.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Gehenna.3625

Gehenna.3625

In GW1 events usually took place in lower level areas anyways. I doubt they have changed that approach here.

It’s a game forum. The truth is not to be found here.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Jack of Tears.9458

Jack of Tears.9458

I’m sure hopin’ not … I doubt it, ‘cause they’ll want as many people ta be able ta play them as possible – but maybe. We might see some stuff for lvl 80 an’ some other stuff for lower levels, too … soun’s like they got a range ah events an’ ideas ready.

I’m sorry I stepped outta yer box, don’ worry, if
ya whine enough they’ll put me right back.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Greencactaur.4396

Greencactaur.4396

I doubt it it’ll most likely be lower area’s so everyone can experience it like above posters have stated.