OMG people truly whine about everything.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Denial Of Service.5732

Denial Of Service.5732

Look, as you can see in my previous post im not a fanboy, nor a white knight i make sure to let Anet know when they have done wrong.

this event its GREAT.

-Its true they over hyped us for the 1 time event that its only a CS.

-If you want you can do mad king for yourself but its great they made it a party system because it encourages people to play together.

mobs dont overrun you unless you make a mistake doing the emote system
and reward its ok not strongly game breaking nor white trash.

you can loot chest almost all day, so … why you complain for?

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Trickyg.8752

Trickyg.8752

I know right. I want everything for free and right away!

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Iruwen.3164

Iruwen.3164

so … why you complain for?

Can’t enter the instance.

Iruwen Evillan, Human Mesmer on Drakkar Lake

in Halloween Event

Posted by: TommyProvolone.3715

TommyProvolone.3715

People tend to complain whenever something new comes out. Once something newer comes out, people will forget about the thing they were complaining and move on.

You just can’t please everyone.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Celestina.2894

Celestina.2894

People tend to complain whenever something new comes out. Once something newer comes out, people will forget about the thing they were complaining and move on.

You just can’t please everyone.

You forget the other part where people spill their guts to praise the older thing also.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Nooka.8390

Nooka.8390

Did you work 3rd shift last night, and have to again tonight.. yet woke up early for this ‘must see event’? I did, and I regret it already.

Yes, people complain too much. But seriously, imagine if this was a great inconvenience to you, and you came anyway because of the hype. It’s pretty frustrating to be honest. Tell me why this cut scene couldn’t have been activated when trying to access the dungeon the first time?

I like the idea of a live event, but there was no reason for this. I was expecting something along the lines of a huge dynamic quest in LA. I can’t help but to think something like that was planned and then scrapped at the last second and this was the back up plan.

/disappointed and sleepy

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Zyava.2430

Zyava.2430

you can loot chest almost all day, so … why you complain for?

I complain for the drop randomness and the fact that I cannot re-enter the dungeon.

You seem to be very lucky.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: MithranArkanere.8957

MithranArkanere.8957

How can you tell if the clock tower is great or not, when the camera problems won’t let you see anything but the floor?

How can you tell if the dungeon is great or not, if when you try to join, you either get an error message or join alone instead with your party?

How an you tell if the cinematic was nice or not, if it’ll crash?

People who are complaining is not all a bunch of whiners wanting things in silver platters.
Many of them are just people who want to do be able to do the things other players are doing.

SUGGEST-A-TRON says:
PAY—ONCE—UNLOCKS—ARE—ALWAYS—BETTER.
No exceptions!

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Rosen Myst.7641

Rosen Myst.7641

And what gives you the right to come here and complain about the whiners. That makes you just the same …. people “feel entitled” to come here and criticize others for their opinions about an event. Why don’t you just ignore them instead of creating more drama. I’m getting so tired of people complaining and then people complaining about the complainers. =(

These kind of threads add nothing constructive to the game!!