Oakheart griefing in Clock Tower

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Karizee.8076

Karizee.8076

It’s getting out of control. Please help Arenanet peoples.
http://i.imgur.com/2XQbZ.jpg

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Conncept.7638

Conncept.7638

Thank you for posting this so that more people can replicate it on other servers…

Support is there (and allows you to report things privately) for a reason.

in Halloween Event

Karizee.8076

You can’t report them, they don’t show a player name.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Bertrand.3057

Bertrand.3057

Tip from an Asura: I gave up on jumping from the big cog, you can do it from the small platform if you time it right, which I did almost every time. You have to go as soon as the lightning strikes (as the platform animation is unfolding) otherwise a little block will get in your way. If the griefers are still causing trouble, just switch instances.

Talleyrand, Captain and Commander of the Bloody Pirates
Asura on patrol in defense of Gandara and Bessie!
Administrator of http://thisisgandara.com

in Halloween Event

Posted by: AveryFarman.2973

AveryFarman.2973

Yep. Impossible to report someone once the instance starts, and more & more folks are blatantly griefing the clock tower precisely because they can’t be reported for it. Mid-jump speed buffs, obscuring small landing areas, and so on – and, thanks to the relatively short duration of such instances, there’s no easy way to monitor them in person, either, I expect.

There’s always someone who takes glee in ruining the fun of others.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Conncept.7638

Conncept.7638

I didn’t say report them I said contact support, and tell them that this is happening. Doing so will allow them to work on locking these transformations out in the puzzle, and will do so without spreading the word to potentially more griefers.

in Halloween Event

Karizee.8076

Support tickets are only for account issues. I did send an email to exploits@arena.net yesterday but it’s still happening.