Oppertunity: Clock Tower Tournament

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Risingashes.8694

Risingashes.8694

Awesome job with the Clock Tower- I hope that the lessons learnt making this can be applied to all future jumping puzzles.

But let’s not let the Clock Tower go to waste: combine it with already-in-place mechanics to create a fun passtime.

Have a weekly signup event, using the pvp tournament system, that everyone can sign up to for 5s.

Then run the clock tower instance at a set time. Once you fall you’re out. Keep running until only 1 person in left (time is irrelevent, all that matters is reaching the top).

Winner gets 50% of the sign up, or you can have a maximum amount of runs (10 runs for instance) and all those who make it split 50% of the total pot.

Great gold sink, great fun.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Zeratul.7153

Zeratul.7153

I’ve done the Clock Tower 77 times and counting.
I’m not lying. I’ve been posting my completion on Angry Army Guild Chat, so people can know.
My Thief is Razasagal. Ele is Sarah The Bella.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: drkn.3429

drkn.3429

Thieves and eles have it MUCH easier.
Do it on an asura guardian

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Zeratul.7153

Zeratul.7153

@drkn
What’s the difference? I even made a Norn character and still did the puzzle easy. I did it cuz my friend was using Norn and he was saying it’s harder to do it with Norn. So i took the time to made one and did it with ease. <3
I did it with my Human Thief, Asura Ele, and Norn Warrior.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Risingashes.8694

Risingashes.8694

I’ve done the Clock Tower 77 times and counting.
I’m not lying. I’ve been posting my completion on Angry Army Guild Chat, so people can know.
My Thief is Razasagal. Ele is Sarah The Bella.

Yeah- it’s great isn’t it.

Now imagine that you have money on the line, and that you’re actually competing against the entire server/multiverse.

More things need tournament modes.