People who ruin - Lunatic Inqusition & Reaper's Rumle.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Luna.9640

Luna.9640

People why you don’t take some time reading what is written on the message when you enter those games instead of ruining them for everyone else when you don’t read and just run around like headless kitten ?

Anet why you guys didn’t consider the fact that people will not read the rules and will ruin everything and put some information about those games after you enabled act 2?

Like some tutorial and guide or at least “what to do post”.

I got fed up with ignorant people who just run around and ruin the game for the rest.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: drkn.3429

drkn.3429

And you think that people who don’t read the short description before a match will come to the forum and read a tutorial?

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Luna.9640

Luna.9640

I still have hope in humanity and Anet.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Erin.7521

Erin.7521

While I was very conscious in my first game that I was letting down the team games like this do have a learning curve.

Even after reading the rules certain things had me completely bamboozled. I found a pumpkin after much searching brought back and… well I still have no idea what do when I bring it back! The guide just said to return to get skeletons but after running inside outside, round the mausoleum and trying to talk to a skeleton I still haven’t a clue!

We can’t all be instantly good at a game so I do apologise for ‘ruining’ it for you, but I am trying my best.

Rocking on Piken Square – the un-official EU roleplay server.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Khristophoros.7194

Khristophoros.7194

How can somebody ruin inquisition?

I got 3rd place by hiding for the whole match and surviving also 10 personal bags. Did I “ruin” it for the other villagers or something? I don’t get it. Seems like the game rewarded me for doing nothing and letting the other players get owned.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: LONGA.1652

LONGA.1652

Lunatic inquisition just don’t have enough reward for people who are trying to win.That why villagers just go to hiding. And when about to get killed they drag other people with them too.
And people who are doing so well like running items to spawn guards or help other who are being chased by the court.Got screwed and turn into ghost end up with nothing while guys who hide in cheesy spot won the game.

At least those in the top 3 of the losing team should get something for their effort.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Wanderer.3248

Wanderer.3248

The “instructions” are so vague as to be basically useless.

You wander around until (after a long time) you actually find a villager (assuming they are a villager, it’s hard to tell, the instance doesn’t exactly look like a village). They tell you to find something so you wander around for even longer looking for whatever they want (why, who knows, maybe because there’s nothing better to do).

If you’re lucky you might find maybe one item one (out of how many? also unknown) you get one-shotted by an enemy player (wait, what, this is PVP? Someone might have thought to mention that!).

Now you’re a ghost. And your supposed to do what now? Wander around a maze looking lost (I guess that makes sense, for a ghost). Did we just change sides or something? Who knows.

If I wanted to do something where I didn’t understand the rules, where the rules could change randomly without warning, and where I could lose for no apparent reason, I’d just go on a date.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Groonz.7825

Groonz.7825

Not everyone is pro on their first few attempts.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Taurethion.7302

Taurethion.7302

Err, is this a pvp game?

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Casia.4281

Casia.4281

no. YOU are the villagers..

Yeah, the instructions are super vague.
It definitely takes 2-3 times to figure out what to do.

Hiding does seem to be the only real option for Inquis.
Ghost side is a bit too easy. The mad king command thing isn’t explained at all. But running down and killing the villagers is super easy. Villagers should have a sprint not just hide I think.

Also, for rumble. yeah. no clue what to do with the pumpkins. The farmer is shown throwing them at the hut. So I just would do that..

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Nox Aeterna.2965

Nox Aeterna.2965

Ic you are new to this kind of thing on MMOs OP , let me tell you , it never gets better.

Maybe when Anet divides it by rank , then yeah … before that , 0 chance.

i played SWTOR for 4/5 months. People would still have no idea wth is Hutt Ball.

Gear Grind: Confirmed – Searching New MMO: Found – Changing MMO: Waiting Launch

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Sera.6539

Sera.6539

Not everyone is pro on their first few attempts.

This. I only did one game of Lunatic Inquisition, and I still have no clue what I was doing. I just know I survived for a hell of a long time while running around (mostly cause I never saw other people.)

Reaper’s is a bit more obvious, but even when you get the pumpkin, it doesn’t tell you how to summon the skeletons. I was walking up to the mausoleum and trying to find an interact button, until someone screamed at me saying “THROW IT.” Well gee, I assumed if I threw it, it would destroy it and not do anything.

Gelda Nebilim – Nagare [NGE] – Crystal Desert
http://youtube.com/user/Royblazer

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Tommyknocker.6089

Tommyknocker.6089

Err, is this a pvp game?

Both of the new games features in Act 2 are. Kinda disappointed myself, I would have preferred a punkin shoot or something else to yet another WvW clone type game(s).

in Halloween Event

Posted by: sonicsix.5713

sonicsix.5713

In every match in the Inquisition, I am the only one left alive because I hide so well. The rules say to survive, so that is what I do. I hide for 13 minutes but I do have to nudge a little movement every now and then so I don’t get kicked for inactivity. So I say… working as intended.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Timze.7980

Timze.7980

I still have no good idea about the Inquisition and what I should be doing on it.

It just says to survive and yea, that is pretty easy. Just go behind walls in places that aren’t so often be looked.

But the thing I don’t understand is that, when you get killed by those lunatic ones and you become one of them, how you are supposed to use the skills 6-9? I have no idea about those.

And I have also checked wiki + couple other sites. So I wouldn’t blame the gamers for not reading the instruction while the instruction aren’t that good and ArenaNet should really fix them…

If you are reading this, you are only waisting your time!
Still reading this? You know there is something better to be done for sure. -.-’’

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Isslair.4908

Isslair.4908

Eh?
I actually managed to be the only survivor in Inquisition and get the most team kills in Rumble on my first tries. Aaand capture the most villagers on my second Inqui try.
Rules are really primitive. How one can not understand them? You don’t really need to read anything either, it’s so intuitive. -_-

EU Aurora Glade

in Halloween Event

Posted by: SageGaspar.5012

SageGaspar.5012

Skills 6-9 put a debuff on the enemy and if they don’t do the emote it says to do before it expires, they take a lot of damage and get stunned for a second. They’re actually really powerful because it makes them either stop to do the emote or take loads of damage.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Taurethion.7302

Taurethion.7302

Ahhh, okay. I don’t pvp, so I’ll put it on my list of events to ignore. Thanks!