Phase 4 - ending Nov. 1 or Nov. 5?

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Ailsan.6327

Ailsan.6327

Q:

I think the BLTC Halloween items being available until November 5th is throwing me off. Will the Mad King’s Realm and all related quests and events be over today?

in Halloween Event

Posted by: synk.6907

synk.6907

in Halloween Event

Ailsan.6327

That only refers to Mad King Thorn’s appearance in Lion’s Arch. It doesn’t say anything about the Mad Memories quest or doors to the Mad King’s Realm. That is why I am seeking clarification.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: JayMack.8295

JayMack.8295

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/events/halloween-2012

The phases all end on Nov 1st (So today).

The stuff that can be found in the Black Lion Trading Company is available until the 5th, so chests containing the skins, costumes, etc.

in Halloween Event

Ailsan.6327

Ok it is now almost 8PM Pacific and the event is still available. Is it ending today or will it be ongoing until Nov. 5th. I haven’t seen any official info other than it ending today.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: TsukasaHiiragi.9730

TsukasaHiiragi.9730

I am starting a petition for it to end Nov 5th because I, like many have been effected by Hurricane Sandy – I’ve only been able to get back online, literally about an hour ago.

protest this travesty of a patch -
Get it taken down -
Do whatever it takes if you care about this game -

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Minion of Vey.4398

Minion of Vey.4398

Ending right now. New build.

in Halloween Event

Ailsan.6327

Well the new build is up now so I bet it will be gone I got the achievements and all but I was hoping to get the Mad Memoires book for just one more of my toons.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Frost.2908

Frost.2908

Actually the black lion items will be available until the 15th of Nov here’s the source and more details

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/info/news/Halloween-Item-Availability-in-Gem-Store-After-the-Event

in Halloween Event

Ailsan.6327

Yeah I know about the Black Lion items. But I was hoping to still try the Clocktower on one more toon and I was in the process of getting the Mad Memoires book when the server reset happened. Those events are gone now.