[Possible Bug] Forsaken Halls World Dungeon in Dredgehaunt Cliffs

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Tveno.8014

Tveno.8014

I will report this in bugs too but wanted to ask in case we are missing something.

We’re at the point where you have to fight the Fleshreaver skelk and it is immune and cannot be killed.

Gerrvid the NPC is dead.

We have lit every torch in the room and it still cannot be killed. It just goes round the room snuffing out torches and attacking us.

Is it bugged or are we missing something?

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Tveno.8014

Tveno.8014

Any news on this? Is it bugged for anybody else?

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Maulor.9847

Maulor.9847

there is more to do, and apparently you’re supposed to activate all of the chains in the next room. However, we did that last night and nothing really came of it… so i believe it is bugged, yes.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: urzen.7096

urzen.7096

Looks bugged to me. Gervid is dead. We managed to revive him with a skill, and he just stands there. AN needs to put a timeout on events.

Sanctum of Rall

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Sera.6539

Sera.6539

The Fleshreaver is the last part of the event, so yes it bugged. It happened last night (before the new build) on Crystal Desert. The boss was just invulnerable forever despite lighting up the room.

Gelda Nebilim – Nagare [NGE] – Crystal Desert
http://youtube.com/user/Royblazer

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Vick.6805

Vick.6805

We had exactly the same issues (NPC dead, invulnerable boss) last night trying to run through it on Stormbluff Isle.

We assumed we were missing something, so we looked up a guide online, and it’s definitely bugged.