So few weapon skins...

So few weapon skins...

in Halloween Event

Posted by: StormMcCloud.1587

StormMcCloud.1587

Why is it that there are only skins for a few different weapons and not for all the weapons? It is annoying seeing people run around with awesome looking Halloween weapons yet my dual axe/bow Warrior gets nothing. Sure I could get the rifle skin or the great sword skin, but I don’t use either of those so it’s completely pointless. Will more skins be released for the rest of the event or is this it?

Capt Insano
Getof Fenris
http://gof.enjin.com/

So few weapon skins...

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Duskdown.4295

Duskdown.4295

Well, there are a lot of skins available for all weapons. Problem is that pretty much every weapon skin sucks while the greatsword skins are pure awesomeness

So few weapon skins...

in Halloween Event

Posted by: MikeRocks.9243

MikeRocks.9243

Scythe is pretty nifty, actually!

I found that problem, too. I ended up with getting a Grinning Shield thing from the Chest, but my Warrior doesn’t use shields and my Guardian wouldn’t be caught dead with it.

Soo… my Warrior now uses shields! It is a pretty awesome skin.

The Long Road
Goal: To have one character of every race, gender, and armor class combination at level 80.
Current progress: Human 4/6 | Charr 1/6 | Norn 1/6 | Sylvari 1/6 | Asura 1/6 | Total: 8/30

So few weapon skins...

in Halloween Event

Posted by: StormMcCloud.1587

StormMcCloud.1587

It just annoys me as I now have ZERO motivation do participate in this event since there is nothing to be gained from it. Way to be lazy and only put out a few items there Arena Net.

Capt Insano
Getof Fenris
http://gof.enjin.com/

So few weapon skins...

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Risika.9764

Risika.9764

I was really hoping for a long bow skin. Also extremely sad that the only way to get the short bow skin is by crafting it.

So few weapon skins...

in Halloween Event

Posted by: blue.8629

blue.8629

Yeah I do feel there should of been a skin for each weapon, or none.

Can’t really isolate players.

Blue… My name is a colour.

So few weapon skins...

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Enigmus.3895

Enigmus.3895

Perhaps I am naive and someone will debunk my theory but I don’t believe we’ve seen all there is to see with regards to the skins. Everyone is so impatient but this is day one of the event. Anet already stated they will be doing this in a rollout of four acts. Perhaps they are going to roll out additional skins in the next three phases. This is purely speculation on my part but given that there will be unique portions for all phases why not apply that same logic to the skins? The end of the event could come and I may eat my words but I for one am not going to get worked up because of the limited choices right now.

So few weapon skins...

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Kaedian.9463

Kaedian.9463

“I was really hoping for a long bow skin. Also extremely sad that the only way to get the short bow skin is by crafting it.”

There is a bow skin, not sure if its long bow or short bow, purchasable for 150 candy corn in LA near the Mystic Forge.

Bräägi Oäkfist – Norn Berserker
New OutRiders < NOR >

(edited by Moderator)

So few weapon skins...

in Halloween Event

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

That’s one of the temporary ones, isn’t it Kaedian?

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

So few weapon skins...

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Caithe.5314

Caithe.5314

cant permanent versions of the vendor weapons be crafted?

So few weapon skins...

in Halloween Event

Posted by: ZombiesTT.3619

ZombiesTT.3619

Did they run out of time to make skins for all the weapons?

So few weapon skins...

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Risika.9764

Risika.9764

The candy corn one is just temporary and while it can be crafted it seems to use a lot of extremely expensive materials to make. Considering I’m only a level 45 with about 2g to my name…not gonna happen. Maybe next year

So few weapon skins...

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Kareth.6572

Kareth.6572

So few weapon skins...

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Splamo.3405

Splamo.3405

Perhaps skins for the weapons they missed will show up in the next few events?