So what happens now to the Lion's Arch statue?

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Marithia.2063

Marithia.2063

It’s gone and completely ruined.

It would be cool to see another Lion statue take it’s place. One that looks the same, but with slight differences. Maybe the mane looks a bit darker, or the position is slightly altered.

Unless, of course, this is all the cause of funky-magic candy corn that was mixed in with something else and caused the entire world to hallucinate. Hallucinogenic candy corn… hmph. Possible.

Thoughts, ideas?

Legacy Of Retribution [LORE]

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Bad Wolf.1879

Bad Wolf.1879

They need to replace it with a new different statue. That way we can remember the old one and what happened to it. Keeping the world alive and fresh.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Jia Shen.4217

Jia Shen.4217

It’s a paranormal hallucinogenic state. The statue will be normal after the event as it only appears to be gone.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Starhawk.2958

Starhawk.2958

They need to replace the lion statue with one that looks almost the same but has eyes that move and follow people as they run around. See how long it take people to notice.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Mays.5839

Mays.5839

It’d be SOOO awesome if the Mad King left a statue before he dies or something! Would remember the event!

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Unknown.2796

Unknown.2796

Should put a mad lion king there… oh I am so funny.

Location, location, location.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: aetherseed.5609

aetherseed.5609

As much as I’d like them to think up something new for the statue, I’d settle for the original with a small Mad King twist.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Direngrey.1247

Direngrey.1247

I think they should rebuild the original statue but give it a Mad King touch to it, maybe cover it in eggs and toilet paper?

in Halloween Event

Posted by: zargnath.9524

zargnath.9524

I think they should put up a builing site there so it looks like people are building a new statue. and then when christmas caomes and a new special event there will be some way to recreate the statue. that would be awesome.

Gnarl Blackfur – Charr ranger
Bob – Four legged shapeshifter
HeXagonis [HeX]

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Direngrey.1247

Direngrey.1247

I think they should put up a builing site there so it looks like people are building a new statue. and then when christmas caomes and a new special event there will be some way to recreate the statue. that would be awesome.

I really like the sound of that!

in Halloween Event

Posted by: LowfatEnvelope.5934

LowfatEnvelope.5934

I’d imagine it gets re-built or something as they said that the dungeon is only open until Act 4 starts.

L.F.E.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Fishbait.6723

Fishbait.6723

Statue of the lion from The Wizard of Oz.
Now that`d be both mad & amazingly epic

“We want you to play the game, not the UI” Arenanet.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/suggestions/Top-right-GO-away/first#post2096524
Rocking Wizard Wars until this mess of a game is fixed…

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Marithia.2063

Marithia.2063

This is an AWESOME idea!

After the disaster everyone comes together to rebuild it, and just every week or every two weeks you see a progression.

Then by Christmas the statue is brand new, and ready for the celebrations!

Legacy Of Retribution [LORE]