There will be more Halloween Items and Surprises.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Final.1534

Final.1534

It is only day 2, Event 1. Everyone is raging and seems to think everything this Halloween Event has to offer has been released already. There is still a good week worth of content and I am sure by the end of this all, most of you guys with entitlement issues will be happy. Give ANet a break, they did a good job and I am happy I participated thus far. Props to this great company for taking the time to release such fun content/achievements and not caving in to upset and angry players.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: samrogan.9132

samrogan.9132

+1

I would feel personally offended as an ANet employee at this point. There is constructive and then there is just plain crazy mean for ridiculous reasons

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Alur.7510

Alur.7510

Impatient people, that’s it, nowadays everyone don’t like surprises and everything served. I love how they make us wait to see more things, is better than just do all content in a day, and then everyone will be like: THAT’S IT? OMG!! .
In anycase, lovely everything except the chests

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Starhawk.2958

Starhawk.2958

I agree that there’s more content to come as they’ve stated that on many occasions. I’m not sure how awesome or terrible the upcoming stuff will be. So far the best thing about the event are the baby Quaggin in Lion’s Arch.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Nox Aeterna.2965

Nox Aeterna.2965

Actually people are raging over the gamble system on the chests … at least until where i saw. Which is a valid complain , which Anet already said will look into.

Other than that , sure , i have great hopes for what they have in store for us, even more for the 28.

Till now im 100% on all achivs open , hope i can keep it up till the end.

Gear Grind: Confirmed – Searching New MMO: Found – Changing MMO: Waiting Launch

in Halloween Event

Posted by: AcidicVision.5498

AcidicVision.5498

I did my share of kittening. And I stand behind my posts and criticisms. The whole fiasco with Black Lion Chests felt tainted and unclean. In all of my transactions with Anet (and there have been many, I have an Eve standee in my room for kittens sake), that is a first.

But credit where credit is due, the rest of the event has been great. The decorations look spectacular, the quests were fun, all of the flavor text and dialog from NPCs was a fine touch. The art and content teams have done an absolutely amazing and I can’t wait to see whats left in store. A lot of love and effort went into the event and it shows.

Most fans know not to hold Anet as a whole responsible for the short-comings or bad decisions made by one department. Content, programmers, art, audio and design teams I’m sure had little influence over cash-shop decisions. One bad grape doesn’t spoil the whole bunch and I appreciate the rest of the studios hard work and creativity.

The Kismet
Dragonbrand

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Alur.7510

Alur.7510

I did my share of kittening. And I stand behind my posts and criticisms. The whole fiasco with Black Lion Chests felt tainted and unclean. In all of my transactions with Anet (and there have been many, I have an Eve standee in my room for kittens sake), that is a first.

But credit where credit is due, the rest of the event has been great. The decorations look spectacular, the quests were fun, all of the flavor text and dialog from NPCs was a fine touch. The art and content teams have done an absolutely amazing and I can’t wait to see whats left in store. A lot of love and effort went into the event and it shows.

Most fans know not to hold Anet as a whole responsible for the short-comings or bad decisions made by one department. Content, programmers, art, audio and design teams I’m sure had little influence over cash-shop decisions. One bad grape doesn’t spoil the whole bunch and I appreciate the rest of the studios hard work and creativity.

Well said sir.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Minion of Vey.4398

Minion of Vey.4398

The halloween stuff is definitely very cool.

My only complaints come in things like the requirements/cost of some things….but those are just a matter of numbers.

As for what they’ve done with this event contentwise it is excellent.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: BowmasterSol.3457

BowmasterSol.3457

I agree. Act 1 has done way more for my characters then an entire GW1 Halloween ever did, and I was content and happy with those Halloween events. I am very much looking forward to the rest of the event.

Thank Anet for outdoing yourselves and doing Halloween big this year. =)

Knowledge is power.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: DKP.4196

DKP.4196

Agreed, very nice to make me wait forever for the next part of the H-Event I want it now! XD But I’ll wait:P

Regarding the chests, its not really Anets fault. They did say there would be skins in the chest. But the majority Gw2 community got hooked on the excitement of getting awesome skins from Halloween. Who wouldn’t? After seeing such an awesome promo video released by Anet?

People just got over excited, and continued buying keys regardless of the warnings left and right, that these skins were quite rare. Those that got the skins feel lucky and special. Those that didnt, feel devastated by your own stupidity in having such high hopes and expectations that everything in GW2 would be easy to get.

I bought 30-40 keys with a friend. We bought the first 5, and didnt get anything. We just laughed at our luck in voice chat. But we still bought 5 more, and 5 more afterwards as we taunted each other. “Stop it, you’re addicted, you will go broke.” Was quite fun tbh;)

After the chest, we moved on to draining our pockets with candycorns! Giving 100s of candycorns to the kids in LA for TOT bags;) We got some epic stuff out of them, but it was neverless costly but fun:P

Thank you Anet for the fun, and the new jumping puzzles etc. Me and my irl friends have completed most of the act 1 released content now. Cant wait for the next batch;)

Keep trying, or die trying. Never give up, never forgive. We will Desolate. – Desolation
Not A Message.