Timeframe on Act 4?

Timeframe on Act 4?

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Frotee.2634

Frotee.2634

Q:

Will we get a timeframe on when Act 4 goes live – that is, when we can attend the party?
Will it be just once or will we have parties similar to what we had in GW1?

Just so I can brief my non-gamer boyfriend on what to to with my toon (and when, since he has an important exam coming up) while I’m out of town…

Polka will never die

Timeframe on Act 4?

in Halloween Event

Frotee.2634

A:

Nevermind, Martin just cleared up the timeframe for all of us

Polka will never die

Timeframe on Act 4?

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Freyar.3254

Freyar.3254

I’d like to plan ahead of time with regards to work. :P

Timeframe on Act 4?

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Nox Aeterna.2965

Nox Aeterna.2965

Will we get a timeframe on when Act 4 goes live – that is, when we can attend the party?
Will it be just once or will we have parties similar to what we had in GW1?

Just so I can brief my non-gamer boyfriend on what to to with my toon (and when, since he has an important exam coming up) while I’m out of town…

Wait this is too much to let pass…

Your a girl who plays games … which got a non gamer boyfriend? From which parallel universe you came?

Gear Grind: Confirmed – Searching New MMO: Found – Changing MMO: Waiting Launch

Timeframe on Act 4?

in Halloween Event

Posted by: gadenp.7586

gadenp.7586

Should be out at 31st October Midnight. At least I think, might be totally wrong.

Timeframe on Act 4?

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Esya.3427

Esya.3427

Wait this is too much to let pass…

Your a girl who plays games … which got a non gamer boyfriend? From which parallel universe you came?

Why is this too much to let pass? Reactions like those can be very annoying, even when meant as friendly/joke. Would you ever ask a boy who plays games… which got a non gamer girlfriend, from which parallel universe he came?

P.S. On top of that it is you’re, not your

Timeframe on Act 4?

in Halloween Event

Nox Aeterna.2965

Why is this too much to let pass? Reactions like those can be very annoying, even when meant as friendly/joke. Would you ever ask a boy who plays games… which got a non gamer girlfriend, from which parallel universe he came?

P.S. On top of that it is you’re, not your

While i understand your point , ofc i would not , making a simple example:

Lets say you are in a jungle , you see a hundred tigers , but only 1 white tiger , which one would you really be impressed and not let pass?

And to say a hundred in this case is way off im sure.

Either way , if the OP feels irritated in anyway , i ask for forgiveness , was s simple joke.

Timeframe on Act 4?

in Halloween Event

Esya.3427

Thanks for coming back on it Nox Aeterna. It is just that those jokes get so tiresome. There are way more female gamers than most people are aware of. I think it is somewhere close to 40% of the playerbase. Anyways, I am not the OP but for me apology accepted.

Timeframe on Act 4?

in Halloween Event

Nox Aeterna.2965

Thanks for coming back on it Nox Aeterna. It is just that those jokes get so tiresome. There are way more female gamers than most people are aware of. I think it is somewhere close to 40% of the playerbase. Anyways, I am not the OP but for me apology accepted.

Oh , a female gamer is no surprise to me at all, my guild leader is a woman , and many of the other officers are also girls,i lost track of how many members really … , nothing new to me XD.

The really surprising part is the fact the boyfriend do not play while she does , quite a rare case i believe.

Still yes , my apology goes to anyone who felt offended , i was simple really surprised.

Timeframe on Act 4?

in Halloween Event

Posted by: MossyStump.9461

MossyStump.9461

Timeframe on Act 4?

in Halloween Event

Esya.3427

On that you might be right Nox. For me I got into gaming one week after my boyfriend started gaming, but I became way more hardcore than him. So I was raiding while he was not and I am a GM while he is not etc. I do agree I have not spoken to many of whom the partner is not gaming at all, though I do have spoken to some of them too.

I am sorry I derailed the post so far. Let’s get back on topic. I do not know the answer to the question but am curious as well. I notice one player answered it would be midnight, but I wonder which midnight that would be? Pacific time?

Timeframe on Act 4?

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Freyar.3254

Freyar.3254

Wouldn’t make sense to do it at midnight… that’s not during a time when the servers would be busy.

Timeframe on Act 4?

in Halloween Event

Frotee.2634

Funny to have started such a debate I don’t feel offended by the question though (having it interpreted it as intended), it is usually quite amusing to us, too – like last year, when he tagged along to gamescom and ended up having more fun than me ^^°

I do agree on a general….‘attitude’ towards female gamers though – can get quite annoying.

I’d love for Act 4 to start on Midnight Pacific Mean Time though…pretty much the only way for me to experience the party myself ;_;

Polka will never die

Timeframe on Act 4?

in Halloween Event

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

I would love it to start anywhere inbetween noon pacific (3pm where I am), or 5pm pacific (8pm), since thats generally when they’ve released two of the three acts. I just hope it doesn’t start at 8:30 pacific (or was it 8:00?) like the first act did.

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

Timeframe on Act 4?

in Halloween Event

Posted by: xvalkyrie.6742

xvalkyrie.6742

As an east coaster, I’m really really hoping the party is NOT at midnight pacific. That’s 3am for us, when a lot of players have to get up for work the following morning. It would be pretty inconsiderate given I’m on an NA server to wait until one of the latest possible NA timezones to kick it off. :/

Valkyrie – [RMPG] Blackgate
Altaholic, can never have just one!

Timeframe on Act 4?

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Katreyn.4218

Katreyn.4218

Curious myself…it should be going on all day the 31st I imagine though. Since they said it wasn’t a one time deal.

That said, I hope it starts midnight pst. But everything else has been almost entirely noon pst (except for start)…but I hope they start it earlier then that to give a bigger time window for people to complete it.

Timeframe on Act 4?

in Halloween Event

Frotee.2634

Ah, to specify my favoured timeframe: I assumed that the party would be repeated in regular intervals, as in one party every 3 houres or so, to give everyone a chance to participate – under these conditions, I would love for the party(ies) to start at midnight pacific. Or anything before midday GMT, really.

Polka will never die

Timeframe on Act 4?

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Katz.5143

Katz.5143

….(shortened the quote)

The really surprising part is the fact the boyfriend do not play while she does , quite a rare case i believe……

I’ve been playing games for years (gw1, eq2, lotro, etc) but my husband does not. It may be more common than people realize.

It’s a kitten conspiracy. Kittens gonna be kittens. All is vain!

Timeframe on Act 4?

in Halloween Event

Posted by: SmarterThanYogi.7268

SmarterThanYogi.7268

I read sumwhere 4pm GMT…. 9am PST (I believe)