To all of you who haven't gotten your Endless Tonics yet, my heart goes out to you

To all of you who haven't gotten your Endless Tonics yet, my heart goes out to you

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Symbolik.1450

Symbolik.1450

Over 9000 bags opened (no pun intended) and nothing yet. Really close to quitting. To everyone who is still trying to get it, good luck!

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Shostie.6435

Shostie.6435

I’ve only opened 3000 bags and don’t have a tonic. I can’t complain though. If they weren’t rare, everyone would have them and they would no longer be special.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Nox Aeterna.2965

Nox Aeterna.2965

So can anyone give me the ropes here?

Is it only the PToT or any ToT works? Also you get PToT from the kids right?

Gear Grind: Confirmed – Searching New MMO: Found – Changing MMO: Waiting Launch

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Symbolik.1450

Symbolik.1450

I’ve only opened 3000 bags and don’t have a tonic. I can’t complain though. If they weren’t rare, everyone would have them and they would no longer be special.

I agree 100% with you. But, like someone said in a previous post, I believe that there should be a way to reward perseverance, for example, a mystic forge recipe where you would use 250 of each tonics. It would still wouldn’t be easy to obtain.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Shostie.6435

Shostie.6435

So can anyone give me the ropes here?

Is it only the PToT or any ToT works? Also you get PToT from the kids right?

All ToT and PToT bags have a chance at giving you an endless tonic.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Chaos.7231

Chaos.7231

I ended up opening around 3000 bags total, formed of approximately 2000 Personalised and 1000 dropped bags.

No endless tonic, but mountains of the finite versions. I suppose there are enough of them that I’m unlikely to run out.

Hardcore Casual [8 Level 80s – No Legendary]
80 R | 80 W | 80 G | 80 E | 80 M | 80 E | 80 N | 80 T
- Tarnished Coast Server

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Hynoris.3684

Hynoris.3684

Yeah luck is a crazy thing…

Did 200th MK dungeons runs,Not one unique skin
1500 bags no tonic or even a superior recipe

Open 5 BLC get a endless mysteric tonic that make you become random trees…

That luck for ya.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Wethospu.6437

Wethospu.6437

Opened about 2k for mine.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Bantha.3841

Bantha.3841

Opened 30,000 bags. No tonic. Sigh…

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Parthhay.8371

Parthhay.8371

Yeah, I’ve spent 30g+ on pToT/ToT Bags. I have no Endless Halloween Tonic. What I do have, is 500 of each of the four other tonics you get. (Halloween, Concentrating, Spider, and Candy Corn).

In another thread, somebody who has been just as unlucky as I am suggested that there be a mystic forge recipe that puts a stack of each of those four tonics in and you get the Endless Halloween Tonic out. That would be totally awesome. You need to open like 10k bags to get a stack of each anyway.

However, we all know ANet won’t implement this totally fair thing into the game for people like me getting screwed by the RNG.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Naoko.7096

Naoko.7096

I think I have it. I didn’t get it from the bags though.
I got a key while doing story for my sub characters and got it from BLC.
I didn’t know what it meant by replenishing. Does it means I can use it unlimitedly?

in Halloween Event

Posted by: GregT.4702

GregT.4702

My Endless Mystery Tonic is fun but I’m not sure it was worth the cost of even one Black Lion Key, let alone 9000 or something.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Darknass.1903

Darknass.1903

My Endless Mystery Tonic is fun but I’m not sure it was worth the cost of even one Black Lion Key, let alone 9000 or something.

If you don’t think it’s worth it, then your missing the point all together of what a tonic is/does. Oh and the endless mystery tonic is completely different from the endless Halloween tonic.

HoD – Ranger, Ele, Guard, Engie.

“The best defense is a strong offense.”

(edited by Darknass.1903)

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Zanshin.5379

Zanshin.5379

Got my endless halloween tonic after maybe 200 bags.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Eihder.8961

Eihder.8961

and this is why i just bought the mad king costume instead :P still no tonic.. but eh i got jokes from the king baby.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Iavra.8510

Iavra.8510

Gave away all my candy to the cute ghost yesterday, opened about 1000 bags: no tonic, but the recipes for the exotic rune and sigil among masses of food, rotten eggs and toilet paper that i will be happily throwing onto our opponents in wvw.

Afterwards did “Mad King says” for 3-4 times, got my hat, opened the bags: tadaaa, endless halloween tonic