Walkthrough for Mad King's Clock Tower

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Leet.2608

Leet.2608

I have made a Walkthrough for Mad King’s Clock Tower on Youtube, so if anyone are struggling with it please check it out I would have appreciate if you saw the video anyway because its a new channel. Please like and subsrcibe ^^ I will upload more Guild Wars 2 videos later too.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: SolarNova.1052

SolarNova.1052

No offense but thats not a walkthrough.. thats just another 1 of loads of vids of completing it.

if it was a walkthrough it would be slowed down ,,paused in places ..with commentary telling people what to look out for ..and giving tips etc.

Anyway GJ completling it , welcome to the club

3930k 4.6ghz | NH-D14 Cooler | P9x79 Pro MB | 16gb 1866mhz G.Skill | 128gb SSD + 2×500gb HDD
EVGA GTX 780 Classified w/ EK block | XSPC D5 Photon 270 Res/Pump | NexXxos Monsta 240 Rad
CM Storm Stryker case | Seasonic 1000W PSU | Asux Xonar D2X & Logitech Z5500 Sound system |

in Halloween Event

Posted by: penatbater.4710

penatbater.4710

Something helpful will be say “at this point, you may wanna jump from this place as if you do it from anywhere nearer, you’re gonna fall” or “it is important to not stop for anything, but at this point, it is ok to stop a bit just to get your footing right” etc. :P

Don’t disturb me, I have a cat in me at the moment.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Uuni.3561

Uuni.3561

So the walkthru is:
-Move to live near the server for decent ping
-Get a decent gaming rig
-Transfer to a low population server
-Create a huge charr or norn

Mmkay. Grats anyways

in Halloween Event