What if we miss the Halloween Finale?

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Cheeseypop.2675

Cheeseypop.2675

Q:

After a quick check on the forums I noticed this.

Stating that the Halloween Finale will only happen once, some time on the 28th.
Does this mean that EU guys are screwed or will the event be going on the ENTIRE day?

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Ryuujin.8236

Ryuujin.8236

That’s a good question. Will the event occur at a time localised to the server? – As an EU resident on a US server will i need to transfer server to participate at a reasonable time?

The Ashwalker – Ranger
Garnished Toast

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Taven.5261

Taven.5261

This needs an official response, as it alienates a lot of players who simply can’t be around for a one-off event. Is there a reason it can’t repeat itself as all other DE do?

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Katreyn.4218

Katreyn.4218

I would hope that it would be going on all day on the 28th. That goes for all the events that start/end an act that require your presence. It seems really absurd to require you to be present at one specific time, and if then its a hit or miss.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Taven.5261

Taven.5261

I would hope that it would be going on all day on the 28th. That goes for all the events that start/end an act that require your presence. It seems really absurd to require you to be present at one specific time, and if then its a hit or miss.

I agree, though ANET has said that it is a one-off event which is greatly concerning.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

That’s my fear, because that’s what happened with the end of the BWE’s too. I didn’t mind so much then because all our characters were going to be wiped anyway, but if this one event is the sole opportunity to unlock one of the Halloween achievements, I think a lot of people in the Oceania/Asia region are going to be very upset. (Europe might still get away with it if they stay up late, but those of us to the East have work/school the next day.)