When Does the Event end

When Does the Event end

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Radamus.9184

Radamus.9184

I am reading in the page that it ends on the 1st of November but I am also reading the 5th which one is it and can you point to proof

When Does the Event end

in Halloween Event

Posted by: JayMack.8295

JayMack.8295

The general Halloween content ends on the 1st, i.e. the mad king’s labyrinth, clock tower, act 4, mining the corn, etc.

Anything that involves the Black Lion Trading company lasts until the 5th, such as the costumes, and any rare skins you can get from the chests.

Proof: https://www.guildwars2.com/en/events/halloween-2012

When Does the Event end

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

What I’d like to know is WHEN on November 1st its going to end.

Is it going to be right away at midnight as the date turns over to the 1st, meaning you have to get everything you want to do done on Halloween or miss out, or is it going to run through part or all of Thursday the 1st, giving you a bit of a buffer?

I do a lot of decorating around the house on Halloween (move all the indoor decorations outside so the house is really decked out for trick or treaters) not to mention standing around answering the door and such in the evening of course, which is going to leave me pretty short on time tomorrow. But if I have to I’ll make time, put up less stuff or whatever I need to in order to at least get some time with the Act 4 content.

But if I’ll actually have time to do stuff on Nov. 1, then I wouldn’t need to worry about it, and could just make sure to get some quality time on Thursday.

When Does the Event end

in Halloween Event

Posted by: JayMack.8295

JayMack.8295

I imagine it’ll end at 12pm PST since that’s when all the acts minus act 1 start(ed).