Why was the lab Champions nerfed?

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Lydeck.5214

Lydeck.5214

We only get 2 items now instead of 4 … why?

It’s almost like you don’t want us to play your game. Getting 2 drops isn’t worth the time it takes for the boss to spawn and kill.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Puru.4217

Puru.4217

They still seems to have an high exotic drop chance, in an area which is arguably the best karma + loot farming area of the game.

I thinks it’s pretty decent.

It’s not my fault if S/P is not popular !!!

in Halloween Event

Posted by: kagejuin.4713

kagejuin.4713

I agree. they nerf stuff that is about playing, but buff stuff when it comes to grinding. so awesome. BLC says hi

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Augustwemust.9436

Augustwemust.9436

Pretty much, was having a blast – are we going to get greens, or EXOTICS- “this is awesome” – “most fun i’ve had yet” – those were most of the comments from my party I was playing with.

Oh well…

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Cavalorn.3721

Cavalorn.3721

1 exotic from 6 chest… I didn’t enjoy this farm… my guildies in the same time got 3+ exotics Btw, i made my farm, they nerfed, and I’m done with it. Tomorrow, Jumping Puzzle!

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Morgoth.4573

Morgoth.4573

Its pretty annoying that they seem to always nerf rewards for things that take a long time. Some of these end bosses have ludicrous amounts of HP and Toughness, so it takes ages to get them down even with a large group of players (15+).

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

Its pretty interesting how they made the event go from worthwhile and fun to a waste of time and boredom because of bad loot and nothing interesting after 30min of looking around.

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Boogiepophantom.3041

Boogiepophantom.3041

so people that logged on early made a killing everyone else suffers seems legit

in Halloween Event

Posted by: TheKillerAngel.3596

TheKillerAngel.3596

You can only loot the chests once per day now, according to an Anet member who came ingame.

Think stacking and skipping trash is cheap?
Read: Playing to Win.
Guide: How to play a Mesmer in dungeons.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Augustwemust.9436

Augustwemust.9436

There was no Killing to be made – it dropped lvl 76-78 exotics that were worth 40-50s on sell. At most people made maybe 6-8g.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Arsenic Touch.7960

Arsenic Touch.7960

Because they always nerf something when you can actually farm it. They make drops abysmal and hope that you’ll grind it out. Notice how the gold vs gem ratio is going back up?

Notice something else? events and skill points stay bugged for weeks. But people actually start having fun in an area with loot? EMERGENCY PATCH TIME!

Is it better to out-monster the monster or to be quietly devoured?

Dragonbrand – Level 80 – Human Ranger

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Fiddlestyx.9714

Fiddlestyx.9714

Anet loves nerfing things, why can’t they get it right the first time. I think they do it to torture us.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Nox Aeterna.2965

Nox Aeterna.2965

Where we actually farm this , i really want The crossing , and honestly , if i dont get it lucky using this , i wont get it at all.

Gear Grind: Confirmed – Searching New MMO: Found – Changing MMO: Waiting Launch

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Depotboy.6204

Depotboy.6204

Because they always nerf something when you can actually farm it. They make drops abysmal and hope that you’ll grind it out. Notice how the gold vs gem ratio is going back up?

That doesn’t make sense. I was specifically told this game was not about grinding.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Drekor.5217

Drekor.5217

That doesn’t make sense. I was specifically told this game was not about grinding.

You probably shouldn’t believe everything people tell you

The Shipwrecked Pirates
Tarnished Coast

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Sleepy.2647

Sleepy.2647

They don’t love to nerf things, they love to release patches with so many exploits that it’s not even fun

Exotics still drop, but i think you won’t get crafted halloween ones anymore, or precursors.

in Halloween Event

Cavalorn.3721

They don’t love to nerf things, they love to release patches with so many exploits that it’s not even fun

Exotics still drop, but i think you won’t get crafted halloween ones anymore, or precursors.

HOW farm the first appropriate loot in the game from a boss could be considered exploiting?

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Player.9621

Player.9621

QFT

this made me laugh
ive never had to grind so much and given up so quickly in any MMO

in Halloween Event

Sleepy.2647

HOW farm the first appropriate loot in the game from a boss could be considered exploiting?

What? Do you think items that are worth 200g+ dropping like candy was appropriate? They are supposed to come only from crafting to begin with. Their stock on auction raised from 0 or 1 to dozens, i won’t even go into detail about all the ones sold and stock by players. Also legendary precursors dropped (i think), major bug/exploit worth a rollback (even tho i’m happy i got arachnophobia for 34g).

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Latorn.4209

Latorn.4209

Could someone clarify what exotics were dropping exactly? I missed it T-T

in Halloween Event

Posted by: MajorMelchett.6042

MajorMelchett.6042

Isn’t that the usual thing, let the people who look for easy gold “exploits” get all the gold/items while the legit players who just happens to show up later get nothing.

What i do like is how it was “fixed” and strait after i can’t loot the chests, nice one.

Zilori: Guardian – Desolation.
Zarturo: Elemental – Desolation.

in Halloween Event

Cavalorn.3721

What? Do you think items that are worth 200g+ dropping like candy was appropriate? They are supposed to come only from crafting to begin with. Their stock on auction raised from 0 or 1 to dozens, i won’t even go into detail about all the ones sold and stock by players. Also legendary precursors dropped (i think), major bug/exploit worth a rollback (even tho i’m happy i got arachnophobia for 34g).

I didn’t know they dropped “only crafted” items too. THOSE had to be removed, yes. People will do some serious money in the near future because of this…

in Halloween Event

Sleepy.2647

Could someone clarify what exotics were dropping exactly? I missed it T-T

Apart from all kind of exotics, they were dropping also the ones from halloween event meant to be crafted only, Arachnophobia, The Mad Moon and The Crossfire, and also Legendary precursors.

As result, major economy screw up tho it’s not a big deal…but poor the ones who spent 200g+ crafting these items to find them for 15-40g now (well not anymore, price is raising).

in Halloween Event

Nox Aeterna.2965

I hope we can still get the craftable halloween ones.

Cause that is all that is worth getting to begin with.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

Its 2 items instead of 4 and loot only once a day now it seems.

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

in Halloween Event

Nox Aeterna.2965

So they ended the only event that gave anything?

Back to orr i guess…

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Knote.2904

Knote.2904

You know what I’m more pissed about.

This is the first time I’ve seen a chest that’s actually rewarding. How about they add that chest to the dungeons and let it drop an exotic every once in a while or some rares?

>=[

(edited by Knote.2904)

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Taiance.6213

Taiance.6213

No more event stuff for me, anet killed it. The design philosophy was supposed to be “is it fun”. So far all I see is the fun sapped out of everything that was fun to do in game.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Swag.4923

Swag.4923

Pretty much the way the entire game has worked up to this point. First people ti find the best farms (and in cases other than this, the best exploits) rake in the gold while other players (you know, the ones with jobs and such) log in to nerfed content.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Player.9621

Player.9621

casuals get kicked in the face while addicts get the haul.

remind me what gw2 was supposed to be about and ill show you what its not

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Fungalfoot.7213

Fungalfoot.7213

I got on early and ran it a few times for the event achievement. Got two worthless exotics and a bunch of greens. Then I went on to do other stuff.

Guess I should have stayed around farming all day long. Apparently that’s the only way to get anywhere. Boy, do I feel like a massive idiot for trying to enjoy the events.

casuals get kicked in the face while addicts get the haul.

remind me what gw2 was supposed to be about and ill show you what its not

Not even genuine addicts. That place was full of three ranger plus bot teams and those are the people currently raking in the big dough at the expense of everyone else. Good going, ArenaNet.

(edited by Fungalfoot.7213)

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Lucas Ashrock.8675

Lucas Ashrock.8675

Anet loves nerfing things, why can’t they get it right the first time. I think they do it to torture us.

If you all are surprised, you didn’t play gw1. Anet is used to destroy everything fun and rewarding from their games. Reason because, after a few, playerbase just quit Just pathetic. Now finally we was able to get halloween weapons what they do? They remove it. Lol , smart as always, congrats Anet.

Dungeon Master http://i.imgur.com/Hoqw3.jpg ME http://i.imgur.com/R41MGzB.jpg Fractal Guild Promoter

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Fiddlestyx.9714

Fiddlestyx.9714

We QQ because they should get it right the first time. How many times have they done this now? A lot!