Will there be a Leaderboard for Clocktower?

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Zeratul.7153

Zeratul.7153

Title says it all
I’m curious to know. I would like to see a chart of the brave people who completed it after many hours of trying. Maybe a little competition on the side who completed the most? Not to be all arrogant here. I just started to farm Trick or Treat bags by doing the puzzle. I have 109 completions right now! <3

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Minion of Vey.4398

Minion of Vey.4398

No there won’t.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: gogoapoxy.1425

gogoapoxy.1425

I hate leaderboards, they’re just kitten fodder (and I was one of those that ran successfully for 3-4 hours the first night, well into 2am :S)

That being said, I’d like to see a % of those that attempted it and succeeded. Along with a chart on how many of each species completed it (go asuran!). NOT a % of people that have the achievement as there’s several people that didn’t even attempt.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Phoenixfudge.5290

Phoenixfudge.5290

How did you not lose count? I lost count many runs ago, the only thing I have to show for it is 2 stacks of ToT bags.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Lunar Sunset.8742

Lunar Sunset.8742

No, this would be totally pointless. It would make the frustrated people even more frustrated, there shouldn’t be any bragging rights with how this jumping puzzle has turned out for the majority of the players.

Sunset
50/50 GWAMM x3
I quit how I want

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Zeratul.7153

Zeratul.7153

No, this would be totally pointless. It would make the frustrated people even more frustrated, there shouldn’t be any bragging rights with how this jumping puzzle has turned out for the majority of the players.

Ironic that your signature says that in a clock tower thread xDD