Woot! Clocktower down! Also Holloween event question.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: caufenkamp.7210

caufenkamp.7210

Woot! I have completed it like many of you out there! I was cursing at the creator the entire time but the completion was well worth the effort.

Now onto the question. Theres an achievement called Halloween events completed. I have completed 3/4 and am on tier 4/5. I have completed both of the acts in which you get two awesome items. I have also done the carving and the door hunting as well. Where else are these events? Did i miss something?

Kinnuriel | 80 Elementalist | [MF] Malum Factum
www.malumfactum.com
Yak’s Bend

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Abaddons Acolyte.7438

Abaddons Acolyte.7438

Carver & jump puzzle do not count towards the Mad king Title.
You can currently only get 3/4 for mad king realm achieve.
And you get the event achievement finished from being in Labyrinth and doing events there, its very easy The enemies killed there also count towards the Halloween hunting achieve. Cheers and Happy Hunting.

(edited by Abaddons Acolyte.7438)

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Joker.5016

Joker.5016

But where is the best place to go for the Events? I also am only at 4/10 Events (Tier V)

Lieutenant of Reawakened[RE] ~ Sanctum of Rall

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Katreyn.4218

Katreyn.4218

The events are random Dynamic Events. You can get to them by helping the Priory in the starting areas or going through the Portal in the Mad World and killing the champion bosses in the Labyrinth.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Abaddons Acolyte.7438

Abaddons Acolyte.7438

“But where is the best place to go for the Events? I also am only at 4/10 Events (Tier V)”
The same way you entered the Clock tower, enter that place.
But choose the option to go to the Labyrinth. You will randomly see events popping up.
Do them…
That or do what Katreyn said, In the starting areas. But its actually very fast and easy to do it in the Labyrinth as well as being able to get 2 chests from champion mobs in the Labyrinth.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: caufenkamp.7210

caufenkamp.7210

I see and thank you all for the replies! Looking forward to seeing you all in game.

Kinnuriel | 80 Elementalist | [MF] Malum Factum
www.malumfactum.com
Yak’s Bend

in Halloween Event

Posted by: MINKZILLA.6023

MINKZILLA.6023

Gratz on the clock tower, sadly i wont be completing that one 3 hours in and my best was like 10 seconds past the break.
Anyway is the labyrinth the hide and seek game?

“Every quote you hear on the internet is true.”
-Abraham Lincoln

in Halloween Event

Posted by: CHOAM.7852

CHOAM.7852

Gratz on the clock tower, sadly i wont be completing that one 3 hours in and my best was like 10 seconds past the break.
Anyway is the labyrinth the hide and seek game?

The Inquisition is a Hide and Seek game in a labyrinth instance. The regular labyrinth is just a grinding madness, imo more monotonous than Orr.