clocktower needs to be solo instance

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Joiry.2504

Joiry.2504

Not sure if it was the patch, but after the patch instance sizes seem to be down. I was doing it in a 4 person (including me) instance, and I’ve had by far the best performance so far.

I think it really shows why having lots of other players is the main issue. Not only could I make it farther, more consistently, and – I was able to correct for mistakes in a previous jump with more reliability – because I could see where I was landing.

Anyway, if instances are just 4-5 players now, that might be good enough, if my last hour+ experience is to go by. Still think solo instance would be best tho.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: SallyStitches.4096

SallyStitches.4096

When I completed it for the first time, I did it with four huge male Norn, and a huge male Charr also jumping. When I say huge, I mean the biggest you can make them. It did make it difficult, but not impossible. Just keep trying, or leave, and reenter, hoping to get a different instance.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Ohoni.6057

Ohoni.6057

Totally agreed. This puzzle would be so much less frustrating without other players blocking the camera and slowing things up. Most GW2 activities build positive community feelings, this is one activity that destroys it.

“If you spent as much time working on [some task] as
you spend complaining about it on the forums, you’d be
done by now.”