over 100 candy corn disappeared from inventory

in Halloween Event

Posted by: nmoral.3876

nmoral.3876

And no, i didnt buy anything. Someone told me i was “robbed” by kids and well, i didnt believe him at all, but since i can not explain how they disappeared im starting to feel stupid and believe the unbelievable….

feature or bug?

in Halloween Event

Posted by: kaffaljidhma.1496

kaffaljidhma.1496

Did you talk to the costumed kids in lion’s arch? They take 10, 20, or 25 candy corn from you in exchange for a personalized trick or treat bag, which doesn’t give back candy corn returns but has a chance of dropping a halloween recipe. It’s a context menu option so you may have overlooked it.

Did you use the candy powered matter meter? You spend 1 candy corn every 4 charges with that thing. If you used it 400 times you’d be out 100 candy corn.

100 candy corn is actually not a lot; it’s practically half an hour’s worth if you play normally.

in Halloween Event

nmoral.3876

yes i talked to kids and only usually give them candies when third option with 25 candies gives you 8 bags, I always receive more than i spend, even when i got recipes.

Anyway to make sure i checked 1 by 1 entries in chat (filtered with only system message) and still can not see where nor when nor how

i barely use candy powered matter meter, and i was aware it consumed candy so it wasnt that

yep, 150/170 candies are not that much but just wanted to understand what happened so it wont happen to me again

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Qelris.6901

Qelris.6901

3rd option is 50 for 8.

I’m only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

in Halloween Event

kaffaljidhma.1496

You definitely do not get back your candy corn returns with any of the costumed kids’ options.

in Halloween Event

nmoral.3876

3rd option is 50 for 8.

for once a day some kids offer you another oprions, 8 bags for 25 candies, ask the little pirate quaggan or girl near trade post and you will see sometimes you get offered 8 bags for 25

in Halloween Event

nmoral.3876

You definitely do not get back your candy corn returns with any of the costumed kids’ options.

i meant recovered more than the candy “invested” from the bags i opened

in Halloween Event

nmoral.3876

ok, solved….translation to spanish is wrong, in some texts it says"25" when it should say 50…. discovered using the right alt function…i though i was doing a great business and i was getting scammed by little pirate ghosts and translations issues XDD

in Halloween Event

kaffaljidhma.1496

You should definitely send a report to Arena Net, as localization issues are a major cost factor for them right now.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Chopps.5047

Chopps.5047

It costs candy corn to run your special candy powered meter.

Tin Foil Hat Hearer »—> Ranger Extraordinaire »—> “Be like water…”