A funny story

A funny story

in Human

Posted by: moon dancer.4712

moon dancer.4712

Share your funny story’s here.

Heres mine,
I was entering a instance with my human male thief when I saw that I was about three levels to low for the recommended level for the instance. I was impatient, so I went in anyway.
I was doing pretty well, until I came to the boss. Every time a fought him, I died. I died so many times that my clothes and armer started disappear. I was still new to the game, and I didn’t know that that could even happen. You can imagine my surprise when I rezzed and my freeking pants were GONE. lol, and I was wearing a long shirt… I finally left the instance and had to walk to the armer repairer. Man, my toon got a lot of weird looks, lol.

Let us live so that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry.
Mark Twain

A funny story

in Human

Posted by: Mad Queen Malafide.7512

Mad Queen Malafide.7512

I was standing on a pedestal at the fountain in Lion’s Arch. All of a sudden tons of players started appearing, all transformed as dredge with tonics. And they all started gathering around me. As I started walking around town, the entire mob followed like a bunch of zombies. One of the weirdest things I’ve ever seen.

“Madness is just another way to view reality”
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-On3Ya0_4Y)

A funny story

in Human

Posted by: Big Tower.5423

Big Tower.5423

I was standing on a pedestal at the fountain in Lion’s Arch. All of a sudden tons of players started appearing, all transformed as dredge with tonics. And they all started gathering around me. As I started walking around town, the entire mob followed like a bunch of zombies. One of the weirdest things I’ve ever seen.

Lol, thats hillarious. Funniest thing i’ve heard, they had to be trolling ya xDDDDDD

7800 hours ingame, and counting.

A funny story

in Human

Posted by: moon dancer.4712

moon dancer.4712

lol

Let us live so that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry.
Mark Twain

A funny story

in Human

Posted by: Genavelle.9516

Genavelle.9516

/not human related but..

Your dredge story reminded me of this time in Lion’s Arch someone used a tonic to turn into a big tree just in the middle of the city. Then people just started coming and kneeling around it in a circle and like worshipping the tree.

I am a WvW player.
Maguuma Server
Ranger and Necromancer.

A funny story

in Human

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

Gandara had a baby quaggan mob a few months ago. Had like 30 of us in LA using the baby quaggan tonic. We would pick a target and chase them all over LA. Or just huddle in a huge swarm around victims.

A funny story

in Human

Posted by: Mad Queen Malafide.7512

Mad Queen Malafide.7512

Recently we had everyone transform into Skritt, and had an Asura with a flute luring them across the Zephyr Sanctum. There should be a video of it somewhere.

“Madness is just another way to view reality”
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-On3Ya0_4Y)

A funny story

in Human

Posted by: ValkyriaMaria.1560

ValkyriaMaria.1560

That moment when our commander was leading us to the eb overlook, we built 4 sup catapults in the process of taking down the reinforced wall. We got it down to 50, and boasting about that we’ll be able to get this flipped, when it suddenly upgraded back to 100, and this time,FORTIFIED.

Just imagine the rage of the zerg.

A funny story

in Human

Posted by: Razamatazz.9628

Razamatazz.9628

I was running the latest TA path with my guild when it came out. We had wiped on the last boss a few times when someone suddenly asked the ranger in our group why he wasn’t wearing pants. His long trench coat had hidden it from him being able to see they had broke. We decided at that point he’d been in the dungeon a bit too long. Needless to say I took pictures. :P

Lydeah – 80 Mesmer
Lorynne – 80 Guardian
[PB] – NSP