Are our gods coming back soon?

in Human

Posted by: Leo Paul.1659

Leo Paul.1659

I’m hoping the release of the backpieces pertaining to the gods is a hint of them coming back… For now, the only ones missing are Melandru’s and Kormir’s. Maybe when they’ve all been released we’ll see the resurgence of the six along with the new dragon?

Queen Of The Moors (Blackgate)
Deaths Fear [Fear] / The Hardcore Caravan [HC]
Forum Warrior: Black Belt in Ninja Edits

in Human

Posted by: Windu The Forbidden One.6045

Windu The Forbidden One.6045

Nope they abandoned us long ago.

Dear A-net: Please nerf rock. Paper is fine
~Sincerely, Scissors

in Human

Posted by: Kalavier.1097

Kalavier.1097

They didn’t ‘abandon’ humanity. They simply stopped constantly interfring w mortal affairs.

I found a ghost in queensdale(She only spawns at night, in the west side of the zone near a farmhouse) who explicitly says “Grenth answered my wish and let me remain here to watch over my family and my husband’s farm while they sleep, please be kind to them, my husband and son work so hard…”

Grenth also tasks the players in an Orr story mission to recover the soul of a priest/keeper of the temple that had been stolen from then, and the reaper notes that he (or grenth) would be watching the hero.

in Human

Posted by: Rheagar.6893

Rheagar.6893

I hope they come back because Tyria will not last if they don’t interfere.

For Cantha and her bloodline

in Human

Posted by: Dustfinger.9510

Dustfinger.9510

They may play some role in the future but they probably won’t play near as big a role to humanity as they had been. In SoS, Macha attributes humans major losses in the war with charr to humanities dependence on their gods interviening on their behalf. rather than learning and adapting to the situation in order to win.

in Human

They may play some role in the future but they probably won’t play near as big a role to humanity as they had been. In SoS, Macha attributes humans major losses in the war with charr to humanities dependence on their gods interviening on their behalf. rather than learning and adapting to the situation in order to win.

Wel to be fair the Charr did the exact same thing to bring down the Ascalonian wall. Without the searing they might have never stood a chance.

~Sincerely, Scissors

in Human

Posted by: Squee.7829

Squee.7829

The Charr used “gods” against humans, who were backed by Gods. You’re not wrong, but The Searing still doesn’t change Macha’s point :p. The Charr under the influence of their “gods” had one hugely successful campaign, but were then pushed out of Kryta by only handful of humans and more “gods” and kept out of a ruined Ascalon by a broken assortment of exhausted soldiers. Overall, after The Searing and the sinking of Orr, the charr were not very successful under the guidance of their gods. It wasn’t until after Pyre’s revolution and their declaration that there are no gods for the charr that they began to rely on their own power and their real campaign really started to get off the ground. It was after their abolition of religion that they were able to officially take Ascalon (albeit with added ghosts) and become a technological superpower on par with the rest of the races.

Leader and sole member of the “Bring Penguins to Tyria” movement.

in Human

Kalavier.1097

Actually… IIRC, the warband which tried killing Adelbern, but then escaped with knowledge of the foefire he planned to unleash, they were flame legion. And flame legion lead the assault against Ascalon.

Unless you mean “Officially take Ascalon” as in, the Iron legion setting up towns and such. But really Ascalon fell while the Flame Legion was still in charge.

Though I’ll note the Charr armies DID utterly stomp the militaries of both Kryta and Orr. Kryta’s military was somewhat broken because of the King fleeing, but Orr’s army was intact.

However, both forces got wiped out, Kryta’s by the mursaat (and white mantle), and Orr’s by the cataclysm. IMO, it’s likely that those two defeats sapped the charr strength majorly, but slowly they regained it, eventually to the point of being able to finally take Ascalon city and wipe out the remaining storngholds (besides Ebonhawke).

in Human

Dustfinger.9510

And let’s not forget, Ebonhawke was supported by thousands of krytan soldiers being thrown to the slaughter en mass in order to gain victories ofver the charr just for the defense. At least during SoS.

But the Searing speaks to the point. The charr depended on gods. they lost their gods and were forced to find heir own way without backing. It is during that time during SoS that I believe macha is talking about. How the charr adapt and overcome while the humans continue to pray. And that is why the humans weren’t winning any major battles at the time.

in Human

Kalavier.1097

And why now, when the humans are relying LESS on the gods, they are starting to slowly push the Centaurs back.

in Human

Dustfinger.9510

Bingo! gods have a plan and it is working as intended. But I don’t really like the centaur example. The battle with the centaur goes back and forth. We saw the last PS deal with a swing in humanities favout but it was all prefaced with the battles going back and forth.

There is however a plethora of other examples of how humanity is beginning to adapt to the situation with out reliance on gods. treaties with ancient enemies. watch knight technology, adoption of other races technology, etc.

in Human

Kalavier.1097

Well, it goes back and forth but at least slowly AWAY from Divinity’s Reach/queensdale.

But yeah, wasn’t that the point of them leaving? They figured humanity would stand better by themselves instead of having the gods interfere with everything? Only reason they stuck around as long as they did actively was because Abbadon was around and possibly could cause trouble.

in Human

Posted by: Squee.7829

Squee.7829

I was actually referring to the ACTUAL taking of Ascalon. They may have severely wrecked Ascalon with their false gods, but they never actually held it until afterwards (with the events that caused the foefire, the Iron Legion setting up a permanent stronghold, etc.). I feel like something should be said by the fact that with their gods they couldn’t take over a country they had already destroyed (with power that wasn’t really even theirs). Without their gods, they were able to not only develop rapidly in the way of technology, they were also able to reclaim Ascalon, magical ghosts and all.

Orr was already weakened because of their involvement with the Guild Wars at the last minute, but nearly taking Arah was probably still a pretty remarkable feat for the Charr, before things went crazy and Orr sank, so that’s a pretty solid point for the charr. Kryta had no excuse other than weak leadership (The king, if I remember correctly, heard that Orr and Ascalon exploded and pretty much ran as soon as he heard the word Charr float over the shiverpeaks) but fortunately some zealots and a small group of mursaat were there to fill the void left by the sudden lack of an organized country.

Leader and sole member of the “Bring Penguins to Tyria” movement.

(edited by Squee.7829)

in Human

Kalavier.1097

For all the damage the searing did, the wall was intact enough humanity could plug the gaps. That was the biggest failing of the Searing :p.

in Human

It’s actually really strange that none of the races have evolved over the last centuries, except the Charr.

How is it possible the human race still uses such medieval technology even though their enemy (or at least the Charr were their enemy until not too long ago) has made huge leaps in technological development. You would think that, if a race is constantly at war, it’s technological development would sky rocket.

It doesn’t makes sense for humans to be so primitive, even though the Charr advanced so much.

~Sincerely, Scissors

in Human

Kalavier.1097

Kryta isn’t really in the forefront of the war though between humans and Charr.

Also the whole idea that was said in another topic… “Of course the charr seem like they’ve gained so much. Before they had very little information on them.” Before they didn’t really even have towns.

Of course, I also put that toward “Different races worked on different tech”. Humanities farms seem pretty decent, or their water-works. While the charr obviously went for guns and explosives.

in Human

So basically the Asura went for Magitech, teleportation systems, lasers and golems.
The Charr went for tanks, airships, artillery and even helicopters.

And the human race went for…. farms/irrigation..

Attachments:

~Sincerely, Scissors

in Human

Dustfinger.9510

I think that’s kind of the point. humanity didn’t develop in certain areas because they has always depended on the gods to do that work for them. The charr made a deliberate descision to stop looking for ‘godly’ help and find another way of doing things because they were forced to. Now the humans are forced to but they are forced to without the drastic cultural shift that the charr went through.

Asura evolve but they are like WarHammer dwarves. The machine of their cultural system is designed to evolve so much more slowly. Sylvari have a working machine (the Dream) that allows them to instantly be competitive by bringing them up to speed with the other already established races. And the norn also evolve so much more slowly because they are so individualistic.

After the singular-in-purpose, war driven charr, humans are really the playable species that has the most potential to evolve independently. But do to their alliances, they aren’t forced to. That is a double edged sword. It means they have access to get other races technology but it doesn’t force them to adapt as quickly as the charr had to when they had only themselves to depend on.

(edited by Dustfinger.9510)

in Human

Kalavier.1097

Asura HAD magitech, teleportation, golems, and such before. Maybe not lasers I’ll give you that.

But they had the stuff 250 years ago, this is just the modern version of it.

But yeah, the point is humanity is slowly becoming self-reliant from the gods.

in Human

Posted by: Swag Captain.5318

Swag Captain.5318

So basically the Asura went for Magitech, teleportation systems, lasers and golems.

I’d like to touch on this one.

Back when communism was starting to spread from Russia to other nearby countries, many followed suit and built up a large, state-of-the-art military. China (And Vietnam IIRC..) also followed this, but after the death of Chairman Mao, decided instead to work on their resources and agriculture, leaving military as an afterthought. When communism in the other countries started failing because of a lack of resources (usually burned in war or during military production), China was the only one left that had a stable foundation.

Now why does this matter?

Asura are using resources to create wonderous technology.

Charr are creating war machines with everything they have.

Humans are content with their weapons and current state and would rather farm and such to keep a constant food, water, and resource supply.

IOW, if this were Age of Empires then the Humans would be the victors, simply needing to send a steady supply of troops every so often to beat down their resourceless companions until each warmachine was destroyed and they are left defenseless.

Remember, Boring doesn’t equal stupid!

SCIENCE!

in Human

True but in their current situation, focusing on farm techniques is kinda stupid. Over the past centuries they have been attacked on multiple fronts (charr, centaurs, white mantle/bandits and elder dragon minions). As a result they lost most of their territory.

You would think that this might encourage them to focus a little bit more on defense rather than farming groceries. I mean, they are still using wooden catapults for god sake. It’s a miracle humans are still around.

This is one of the reasons I was really happy with the Watchknights. Finally some human tech/ingenuity.

~Sincerely, Scissors

in Human

Kalavier.1097

True but in their current situation, focusing on farm techniques is kinda stupid. Over the past centuries they have been attacked on multiple fronts (charr, centaurs, white mantle/bandits and elder dragon minions). As a result they lost most of their territory.

You would think that this might encourage them to focus a little bit more on defense rather than farming groceries. I mean, they are still using wooden catapults for god sake. It’s a miracle humans are still around.

This is one of the reasons I was really happy with the Watchknights. Finally some human tech/ingenuity.

Go to vigil keep. They have catapults there too.

And arrow carts, and ballistas(In a charr personal story to defend Vigil Keep, you have arrowcarts alongside cannons and such). Catapults are easier to maintain, and arm then cannons. Also, have you seen Shaemoor garrison? The walls are pretty advanced.

Also, the Seraph are doing decently against the Centaurs. It’s a back and forth war, but the main ‘heartlands’ of Kryta are mostly secure.

in Human

And arrow carts, and ballistas(In a charr personal story to defend Vigil Keep, you have arrowcarts alongside cannons and such). Catapults are easier to maintain, and arm then cannons. Also, have you seen Shaemoor garrison? The walls are pretty advanced.

Also, the Seraph are doing decently against the Centaurs. It’s a back and forth war, but the main ‘heartlands’ of Kryta are mostly secure.

The vigil uses them because they are easy to maintain, that is true.
But, if necessary, the Vigil has access to much more advanced weaponry. Especially now the Pact has been formed. Humanity doesn’t seem to have this option, as catapults/trebuchets are all they have.

Though I will agree the walls of shaemoor garrison are a nice piece of engineering.

~Sincerely, Scissors

in Human

Dustfinger.9510

Huamnaities tactic of prioritising food production is working for them. it keeps their armies fed which allows the defense they do have to maintain a steady equilibrium with their enemies. Add in the diplomatic efforts that humanity is engaged in and their enemies are becoming smaller and smaller. It is a working machine to outlast the war with prosperity an inevitable outcome as long as the machine remains intact. As the saying goes, “starving troops can’t fight”. According to the advice of business coaches, humanity (along with the rest of the playable races) is doing it right. They say focus most of your energy on what you do well. A little less on what you are okay at. And the last 10% goes to what you don’t do well. This maximizes the potential gain of your energy output.

in Human

And yet several other races manage to keep their people well fed, as well as having superior technology.

Now, I’m not saying you are wrong. You have some pretty good points. But the thing is, I’m just confused that the human race, who has been plagued by war for centuries, hasn’t made any technological development for the last 200 years even though everyone around them does. Except for maybe the Norn (because they don’t really need it) and the Sylvari (because they haven’t been around for that long).

Even without war you would expect an entire nation to evolve at least a little bit in 200 years, especially with everyone around them making huge leaps in technology/science (mainly the Charr, Asura and Dredge).

At least that was before the start of the game. Kryta has begun to develop some interesting technologies like the Watchknight. And I suppose you can also count the balloons. They may pale in comparison to the airships of the pact and eatherblades but hey, it’s the first step towards aviation right?

~Sincerely, Scissors

(edited by Windu The Forbidden One.6045)

in Human

Dustfinger.9510

Sure. Every army needs food or it’s worthless. But perhaps not everyone does it as well as humanity. For instance, it may be harder to win a battle against humanity by attacking their supply lines then it is against some of the other races. It’s not a matter of one or the other. It’s a matter of ‘how much of that pie chart are we devoting to each aspect?’. No one philosophy is right. each is going to have it’s own weaknesses.

Your concerns are absolutely valid but I think that’s the point of this thread. Huakns depended on gods way to much for combat. They’ve done it for thousands of years. And they knew the gods were definitely real. Now that the gods are gone,. they needed time to first understand the knew situation and second for society to adapt to it.

Though, we do know that the Pact incorporates human tech into their tech so there are things that humanity was excelling at. it just happens to be the kind of things we take for granted. Well built ships, artisans and craftsmen, supply infrastructure.

I do agree with you, however. It is nice to be able to see them adapt and grow

in Human

Kalavier.1097

The vigil uses them because they are easy to maintain, that is true.
But, if necessary, the Vigil has access to much more advanced weaponry. Especially now the Pact has been formed. Humanity doesn’t seem to have this option, as catapults/trebuchets are all they have.

Though I will agree the walls of shaemoor garrison are a nice piece of engineering.

Okay, it fubared and didn’t do my post so I’m sad.

BUT, I wanna say Kryta isn’t nearly as bad off as implied. Their enemies are mainly centaurs ATM, and they use catapults and such. They aren’t facing something like the Charr army which would make catapults for defense not work that well.

Also, if we take all the heart complete dialogue (assuming all hearts done in Kryta), as well as certain event chains as done and won (Mainly ones dealing with killing warchiefs or other leadership)… the Centaur war is much smaller now then it was at start of personal story. Still going on and back and forth, but not as bad.

Kryta starts personal story off on shaky grounds, but by time of Zhaitan defeated, it’s much more secure. The centaur war is going better, and with Cauducus living with Jennah since his Manor was ‘raided’, he hasn’t been able to stir up as much trouble with the bandits.

That’s the problem with the ‘set in time’ dialogue and zones. Much of the ministry dialogue in DR is set at start of personal story when the centaur war was (likely) at it’s worst. Now the centaurs aren’t as huge a threat.

in Human

Posted by: FirebrandFrog.7603

FirebrandFrog.7603

Most likely not.

After the events of Nightfall, the Six (F$#K KORMIR) Five prefer to watch over us and only passively help rather than get their feet wet like they did during GW1.

The most I could see would be Dwayna and Grenth appearing for Wintersday festivities and rekindling their two-century-old rivalry with snowball fights and hot cocoa.

Briar Stoneheart, 80 Warrior | Erik Haptem, 80 Necromancer
(currently leveling: a Mesmer, an Engineer, and a Guardian)

in Human

Posted by: Wanderer.3248

Wanderer.3248

Boring, but important for the economy and the military.

Better agriculture (and the resulting increase in population and wealth) was one of the reasons for the eventual ascendancy of northern Europe over the Roman Empire. Even with all the technology we have today, it’s no coincidence that the major world powers also have the highest food production.

in Human

Posted by: Ishmael.6740

Ishmael.6740

Has anyone of you ever been to Divinitys Reach? I don’t know about you, but to me building that kind of city in practically no time (It was founded only ~100 years ago) seems pretty advanced in terms of technology – Also we see some of the watering technology in the human starting area which hints towards metalworkings that might well be on par with the charr (heh.)
Humans also are said to be the most powerful in terms of magic, perhaps only rivaled by the asura. Maybe they just rely more on that than, say, the charr, who had a cultural shift after which they mistrust gods and magic a bit I think.
The charr clearly have had a radical evolution in terms of technology which is clear because they shifted from a patriarchal, shamanistic society to an atheistic ideology that revolves mostly about doing stuff with their own hands – They’d rather evolve their machinery than rely on magic in cases where humans would just use magic, i guess.

Humanity also had to recover from the loss of their homeland and later the flooding of LA, I think they dealt darn well with that while still not getting to far behind other races in terms of civil technology.

in Human

Posted by: adozu.6398

adozu.6398

i dislike logan

however he makes for a good case of humans being well versed in magic that aids them in combat. “sure, our catapults are wooden, but we might just have some guy around that can shield them with some blue bubble”.

kasmeer and marjory are 2 more characters that don’t need fancy technology to be powerful in combat and it is implied that many human nobles learn mesmer magic.

it is certainly possible that humans didn’t develop as much in terms of battle technology because when the need arises their military leaders (not to say the highest ranks, but possibly on-field commanders of smaller untis) are often capable spellcasters but we just don’t get to see much of it because it’s easier to give your ally npc a generic sword and a shield and be done with it.

Anise, Logan, Marjory, Kasmeer, Queen Jennah, etc basically all major human characters are spellcasters where other races main characters are warriors, engineers, rangers and so forth. Even asura aren’t really using any magic during battle most of the time, but rather create magic items to use later so it’s not quite the same thing.

in Human

Posted by: adozu.6398

adozu.6398

i dislike logan

however he makes for a good case of humans being well versed in magic that aids them in combat. “sure, our catapults are wooden, but we might just have some guy around that can shield them with some blue bubble”.

kasmeer and marjory are 2 more characters that don’t need fancy technology to be powerful in combat and it is implied that many human nobles learn mesmer magic.

it is certainly possible that humans didn’t develop as much in terms of battle technology because when the need arises their military leaders (not to say the highest ranks, but possibly on-field commanders of smaller units) are often capable spellcasters but we just don’t get to see much of it because it’s easier to give your ally npc a generic sword and a shield and be done with it.

Anise, Logan, Marjory, Kasmeer, Queen Jennah, etc basically all major human characters are spellcasters* where other races main characters are warriors, engineers, rangers and so forth. Even asura aren’t really using any magic during battle most of the time, but rather create magic items to use later so it’s not quite the same thing.

*also several smaller character: minister Zamon was an elementalist, that lady Something in the whisper storyline that makes Tybalt into a girl was human just to name 2 off the top of my head. It appears most human nobles learn some magic at some point.

(edited by adozu.6398)

in Human

Posted by: Obsidian.1328

Obsidian.1328

I think that’s kind of the point. humanity didn’t develop in certain areas because they has always depended on the gods to do that work for them. The charr made a deliberate descision to stop looking for ‘godly’ help and find another way of doing things because they were forced to. Now the humans are forced to but they are forced to without the drastic cultural shift that the charr went through.

Asura evolve but they are like WarHammer dwarves. The machine of their cultural system is designed to evolve so much more slowly. Sylvari have a working machine (the Dream) that allows them to instantly be competitive by bringing them up to speed with the other already established races. And the norn also evolve so much more slowly because they are so individualistic.

After the singular-in-purpose, war driven charr, humans are really the playable species that has the most potential to evolve independently. But do to their alliances, they aren’t forced to. That is a double edged sword. It means they have access to get other races technology but it doesn’t force them to adapt as quickly as the charr had to when they had only themselves to depend on.

It’s fun to come up with possible reasons for all of that, it really is. But that’s not why ANet presented the races that way.

Each race nominally follows popular fantasy parallels in order to appeal to the differing preferences of the player base. Norn=viking drunkard, Asuran=gnome mad scientist, Charr=steampunk cat, Sylvari= wood elf, Human=generic medieval human.

ANet didn’t write the stories of the Tyrian races with a logical extrapolation of GW1 Tyria in mind. They wrote the stories of the Tyrian races with a simple marketing ploy in mind, then crammed them into the Tyrian narrative.

Obsidian Sky – SoR
I troll because I care

in Human

Dustfinger.9510

It’s fun to come up with possible reasons for all of that, it really is. But that’s not why ANet presented the races that way.

Each race nominally follows popular fantasy parallels in order to appeal to the differing preferences of the player base. Norn=viking drunkard, Asuran=gnome mad scientist, Charr=steampunk cat, Sylvari= wood elf, Human=generic medieval human.

ANet didn’t write the stories of the Tyrian races with a logical extrapolation of GW1 Tyria in mind. They wrote the stories of the Tyrian races with a simple marketing ploy in mind, then crammed them into the Tyrian narrative.

While we can absolutely identify arch-types from an out of game perspective (And we can point to multiple arch-types for the races. e.g.: norn aren’t just drunk Vikings, they are fantasy giants), it doesn’t mean that there isn’t lore behind those design decisions. Case in point, A-net has confirmed that the engineer class comes from the charr and has spread to all the other playable races due to their witnessing the effectiveness of it in combat. Pointing out the design decisions doesn’t mean much because all decisions are ultimately design decisions. So it’s applicable to every aspect of the game.

in Human

Obsidian.1328

While we can absolutely identify arch-types from an out of game perspective (And we can point to multiple arch-types for the races. e.g.: norn aren’t just drunk Vikings, they are fantasy giants), it doesn’t mean that there isn’t lore behind those design decisions. Case in point, A-net has confirmed that the engineer class comes from the charr and has spread to all the other playable races due to their witnessing the effectiveness of it in combat. Pointing out the design decisions doesn’t mean much because all decisions are ultimately design decisions. So it’s applicable to every aspect of the game.

They’ve wanted to make an Engi class since Factions, the lore decision to link its birth to the Charr is a no-brainer considering there are probably more rusty sprockets in the Citadel than there are Charr in Tyria.

I would counter that design decisions means a lot if you want anyone to take your narrative even moderately seriously. Specifically creating the lore so that it bends to every single game design mechanic is backwards thinking. That would be like Lucas(in the modern era) working on the movie Return of the Jedi, and trying to make sure an ISD and a Mon Cal Cruiser have fairly equal firepower so that when the video game comes out both sides are “balanced” in the capital ship department. That would be insanely silly.

GW1 ANet once stated that one Charr is the rough combat equivalent to 2-4 humans? The exact number may be off a bit, but that obviously isn’t true now. Did the Charr somehow get a lot weaker after 250 years? Of course not. But it would be just as insanely silly of them to have that true while having the Charr as a playable race. So they bend the lore(in this case, letting it die out) to have a balanced game.

The lore in GW2 will always and forever be the slave to game mechanics.

Obsidian Sky – SoR
I troll because I care

in Human

Dustfinger.9510

They’ve wanted to make an Engi class since Factions, the lore decision to link its birth to the Charr is a no-brainer considering there are probably more rusty sprockets in the Citadel than there are Charr in Tyria.

I would counter that design decisions means a lot if you want anyone to take your narrative even moderately seriously. Specifically creating the lore so that it bends to every single game design mechanic is backwards thinking. That would be like Lucas(in the modern era) working on the movie Return of the Jedi, and trying to make sure an ISD and a Mon Cal Cruiser have fairly equal firepower so that when the video game comes out both sides are “balanced” in the capital ship department. That would be insanely silly.

GW1 ANet once stated that one Charr is the rough combat equivalent to 2-4 humans? The exact number may be off a bit, but that obviously isn’t true now. Did the Charr somehow get a lot weaker after 250 years? Of course not. But it would be just as insanely silly of them to have that true while having the Charr as a playable race. So they bend the lore(in this case, letting it die out) to have a balanced game.

The lore in GW2 will always and forever be the slave to game mechanics.

You misunderstand me. I don’t contend that design descision means a lot. I actually endorsed it by stating that design descision permeates all aspects of game design. Even lore. What I’m saying is that pointing out the fact that there is design descision doesn’t mean anything because there is design decision in everything that is done. But it doesn’t negate lore from happening. So there is simply no correlation to pointing out design decision in an effort to demonstrate that lore isn’t happening.

In lore, the average charr are more physically capable than the average human. Just as norn are. That hasn’t changed. What you’re doing is confusing game mechanics with lore. Specifically creating the lore so that it bends to every single game design mechanic would be backwards thinking. But a-net doesn’t do that.

in Human

Posted by: Alga.6498

Alga.6498

I hope soo!! I just LOVE the true six!
I’ve even created human-formed ’’God human’’ characters.

|GW1 2008~|GW2 BETA player|Separatist|Nightmare Court|Ebonhawke|Ascalon|White Mantle|71 characters|

in Human

Posted by: Tobias Trueflight.8350

Tobias Trueflight.8350

Coming back?

They never left.

Seeking assistants for the Asuran Catapult Project. Applicants will be tested for aerodynamics.

in Human

Obsidian.1328

But a-net doesn’t do that.

Agree to disagree then.

Obsidian Sky – SoR
I troll because I care