Krytan humans are all 25years old

in Human

Posted by: TheWarboss.5982

TheWarboss.5982

When trying to make a human warrior thats looks alot like a bold tough bouncer you find outside a club basically just a tough looking person withmuscle… I ended up with a after puberty teen using hair gel. I feel like the humans could look a bit more tough to be wielding greatswords to slay tons of countless poor monsters that could eat someone for breakfast

Can anybody agree with me?

in Human

Posted by: Snow White.9680

Snow White.9680

Actually I find the human male options to be incredibly diverse.

See for yourself:
Go to the character creation menu, select human, then switch from Ele, to warrior, to necro they all look very different.

in Human

Posted by: Soulmyr.8094

Soulmyr.8094

Some of female faces do look older but I have yet to see anyone actually use them. Same goes for males.

in Human

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

I actually wanted my character to look like a young adult because I think it fits the story – all the introductions make it fairly clear your character is just striking out on their own for the first time, so you’re either young or having a mid-life crisis.

But if you want your character to look older I recommend:
1) Check out all the faces. I’ve encountered a few people who don’t realise there are more options than are shown on screen at once and typically the older ones are to the right.
2) Experiment with hair styles. Even on the same face it makes a difference, some can make your character look older.
3) Sliders. The best effect will vary with what face you’re using but as a general rule big eyes and softer edges make you look younger, more angular faces make you look older.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”