Quite upsetting

Quite upsetting

in Human

Posted by: Casper.2569

Casper.2569

I know they’re human’s and all, but I find it so upsetting that they aren’t able to be green, blue or even pink.

And yes, before you say “Well, that wouldn’t be realistic, how many pink people do you see running around in the real word?” – my answer is; None, unless they paint their skin, which does happen.

I don’t know, I just want a human looking person with green skin. (In a world full of magic, I am sure making someone green or even being able to paint someone green shouldn’t be that hard)

Quite upsetting

in Human

Posted by: shinreigari.7318

shinreigari.7318

Well, why not just make a sylvari…? I mean they can be really human-looking after all, and with all the colours of the rainbow.

Quite upsetting

in Human

Posted by: Titus.4285

Titus.4285

Ehm. I don’t think this is the right place for this thread.
Then again, I don’t think there is one at all :P

Let the Kings and Queens of other lands and lesser creatures
witness our wonders and cry out in astonishment and humble themselves.
Beware our mighty works.

Quite upsetting

in Human

Posted by: Justine.6351

Justine.6351

Quite upsetting

in Human

Posted by: Casper.2569

Casper.2569

Because the plants aren’t human looking, they’re tree’s. They do not have nice hair or I would’ve made one of them.

Those potions aren’t permanent, and I don’t want everything to be green, just my skin.

Quite upsetting

in Human

Posted by: FlamingFoxx.1305

FlamingFoxx.1305

Unfortunately for you I think most players are probably against having ridiculous skin colours for humans. Yes the game is fantasy, but things still have to make some kind of sense.