Racist...dont treat other races as Humans

in Human

Posted by: LamanKnight.3650

LamanKnight.3650

My fellow Krytans, I am a descendant of Ascalon. As a child my family moved back to our home lands to live in Ebonhawk. There I was able to learn the history of the charr and their crimes aginst humanity. It is a terrible shame that we are making peace treaties woth these foul beast. We should not forget the fall of the cities of our fathers! I belive that the 6 Gods are ashame of us and we will only win back their favor when we drive the Xharr back, better yet the Gods sent us to Tyria to remove the pesty Charr all together!!! The Dragons are a fear that has driven us to find allies in the strangest of places but I belive that if we are not careful as soon as the treat of the Dragons is gone the Charr will go after us. I propse we dont buy anything from the Black Citadel, Black Lion or anything kitten related!!! For the future of Humanity!!!

in Human

Posted by: Furesy.6935

Furesy.6935

In the name of Queen Jennah and the good lords you serve, I call upon you all to seize this man and help return him to Divinity’s Reach to await the Queen’s justice.

SEPERATIST!

in Human

Posted by: Jana von Ritterstein.6371

Jana von Ritterstein.6371

So I was just cleaning my fur because if you do not clean a human blood as soon as possible, it creates crusts, which are very difficult to get rid of. I already cleaned my axes…otherwise the axe-helves would saturate with a disgusting smell of a human blood. And while I am making this pleasant ritual, I read something about crimes against humanity? Come on you little ape, what crimes do you mean? Do I really have to teach you a history?

in Human

Posted by: Jaher Dal.9503

Jaher Dal.9503

As a human of Ascalonian descent, I have a bias against Charr because of what they did to Ascalon. As a modern thinking Tyrian, who has read up on all the history, I blame that crazy kitten King Adelburn for what happened to Ascalon. I am not claiming that the Charr were the native people of that land, but it is sad to learn that we had taken their lands from them originally. Humans all through history basically took stuff that really wasn’t theirs, and this is one of the reasons Queensdale and the areas surrounding have so many issues with the Centaurs, though I believe the Centaurs would be the way they are no matter what.

in Human

Posted by: Schwarzseher.9873

Schwarzseher.9873

As a Old-Ascalonian human I simply want to reclaim Ascalon and Orr from the Charr and drive them into to hell.

As a modern human I would prefer to buy a biological WMD from the Inquest and effectively wipe out the whole Charr race.

However, there is another possibility we can turn the lives of the Charr into a living hell: Simply gain huge economical strength and force them into poverty and enslavement. And then treat them like the animals they are, erase all traces of the barbarism they call a culture and turn them into a slave race. Just like the Stonesummits did with the dredges.

in Human

Posted by: Alga.6498

Alga.6498

We can defeat the Charrs once again, my dear Ascalonion soldiers! Together we can defeat the beast for good!!
Gather all your family, friends and neighbours!
Prepare the army in Ebonhawke! Build catapults, arrow carts, cannons, ballista and trebuchets.
Let’s reclaim what’s our, for Ascalon!

’’Rally to me Ascalonions!'’

|GW1 2008~|GW2 BETA player|Separatist|Nightmare Court|Ebonhawke|Ascalon|White Mantle|71 characters|

in Human

Listen apes, I do not understand what the human`s hell is wrong with you. Once upon a time, we lived and prospered in the land you now want to call “home” and take it “back”. You dirty apes wanna destroy our peacefull and developed culture and slay and uproot our kind. The whole human kind is grabby, acquisitive, brutal and unholy. You are beasts. Completely opposite to our race. All our dreams of peace in our lands just vanished when you came in. Thanks to your ancestors, we were humiliated and driven out. Later on, the mentally ill man appeared, you know him as King Adelber, and look what he has done! He, completely out of mind and full of desperateness, sacrificed and annihilated his own people who retreated from the Ascalona. Thanks to Foefire, we now have to deal with ghosts and humans. It is only good, that Magdaer is lost and its sister Sohotin is in good and peacefull hands of our hero Rytlock Brimstone. Because you humans have no idea how to handle swords properly. Or other weapons! So forget about reclaiming. There is nothing to “reclaim”. Nothing!!! NOTHING!!! Arhhhh, bring me some humans……

(edited by Jana von Ritterstein.6371)

in Human

Schwarzseher.9873

Listen apes, I do not understand what the human`s hell is wrong with you. Once upon a time, we lived and prospered in the land you now want to call “home” and take it “back”. You dirty apes wanna destroy our peacefull and developed culture and slay and uproot our kind. The whole human kind is grabby, acquisitive, brutal and unholy. You are beasts. Completely opposite to our race. All our dreams of peace in our lands just vanished when you came in.

Says the furbag. That what you call a culture is nothing more than a giant command chain and your worthless race is only good at 1 thing: war. Do I have to remind you what atrocities you have committed during your invasion of Ascalon? Its rather proof that the Charr race is mentally disabled and unable to think of anything else than to pillage, kitten and murder. Peacefull my kitten , your whole race is doomed if there is truly peace. I already see the suicide rate in your cities skyrocketing if there is no more fighting.

in Human

Posted by: Arikyali.5804

Arikyali.5804

Why can’t you two races just get along? Why not co-exist peacefully? As a Sylvari, I really don’t understand. All this anger and hate – it’s just silly, and not even healthy. Can’t we all live in harmony?

Owning land…what a strange concept.

in Human

Schwarzseher.9873

Why can’t you two races just get along? Why not co-exist peacefully? As a Sylvari, I really don’t understand. All this anger and hate – it’s just silly, and not even healthy. Can’t we all live in harmony?

Owning land…what a strange concept.

How would you react if someone burns down your grove, kill the mother tree, murder and enslave your brother and sisters and destroy everything you love? There will no peace until the Charr race have been annihilated.

in Human

Arikyali, how would you react if someone burns down your grove, kill the mother tree, murder and enslave your brothers and sisters, eat your cubs to death and destroy everything you love? There will be no peace until the Human race will be annihilated.

in Human

Posted by: Tobias Trueflight.8350

Tobias Trueflight.8350

You know, I swear I leave you people alone for a few months and it’s back to this again. Look, the charr will still be there to go start a little private war against after we take care of the evil salad-face which is Mordremoth.

Priorities, ladies, gentlemen, sylvari . . .

Seeking assistants for the Asuran Catapult Project. Applicants will be tested for aerodynamics.

in Human

Posted by: SpellOfIniquity.1780

SpellOfIniquity.1780

… This isn’t where I parked my car.

Necromancer, Ranger, Warrior, Engineer
Champion: Phantom, Hunter, Legionnaire, Genius
WvW rank: Diamond Colonel | Maguuma

in Human

You know, I swear I leave you people alone for a few months and it’s back to this again. Look, the charr will still be there to go start a little private war against after we take care of the evil salad-face which is Mordremoth.

Priorities, ladies, gentlemen, sylvari . . .

These words should be carved in stone. Tobias, you are the desirable one. Call all humans to arms and lead a massive attack against this giant lettuce called Mordremoth! It will be a long and legendary battle, but you cannot lose. And I am offering you a help. Charr can support you as a rearguard, where you can send all injured soldiers. We all Charr are experienced in providing first aid to humans, indeed. With axes, swords, daggers, rifles…it doesn’t matter what kind of medical equipment we use, we will be very precise and quick, I promise.

(edited by Jana von Ritterstein.6371)

in Human

Posted by: Yumiko Ishida.3769

Yumiko Ishida.3769

As a Canthan, I really advise going the route of The emperor Usoku. There will be a time where we will all need each other once again more than ever after the dragons are done.

There is no need to go back to our old ways. I feel so sickened by the rampant hate even today as I feel like I’m an outcast not thinking like mainland Canthans back at home under the influence of a xenophobic emperor, if he is even still alive. How do you think Charr or Sylvari would feel of we all went the emperor’s route?

Granted, my family has been Kryta for over 2 centuries, but even in the past we never fell prey to the petty racism I see here.

Yumiko Emi Ishida 80 Ele, Hikari Kyoko Ishida 80 Guard TC-NA. Active RPer of NA megaserver.