Staff skins

Staff skins

in Human

Posted by: Anxiety.2054

Anxiety.2054

So I crafted an exotic pearl quarterstaff for my human female Mesmer… Boy does it looks like crap. Seriously everything else I ever crafted while leveling her looked better and now that she is 80 I couldn’t wait to see her with an exotic staff. Come to find out the old tree branch style staves were even better.

Anyway, please help! I need ideas, pics, names of karma vendors, or anything that would look better than this sea shell on a stick I have now. I absolutely love the Nightmare staff since I am black/purple dyes and it really matches my theme, however it doesn’t have a power/prec/crit dmg variant.

So please share pics of your staves! Thanks.

Staff skins

in Human

Posted by: Kelesti.2458

Kelesti.2458

You can get a Power Precision Crit Damage staff with any skin, and transmute it to keep the Nightmare staff going with you. Personally, as a Human, I’m a huge huge fan of the Ebonhawke weapons. But that’s just me.

Staff skins

in Human

Anxiety.2054

Yeah I think I will eventually have to get a nightmare staff and transmute it. But in the meantime I gotta do something about this thing.

Staff skins

in Human

Anxiety.2054

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/images/6/6e/PceMkr_Staff_Front_Back.jpg

Where would I get this staff? Found it browsing google images. Glows purple and would fit nicely with my toon.

Staff skins

in Human

Posted by: Veenix.5248

Veenix.5248

the only place i was able to find peacemaker stuff was in reta sun(or whatever the main city of the asura) its their t3 culture weapon skin for 63k karma.

Staff skins

in Human

Anxiety.2054

the only place i was able to find peacemaker stuff was in reta sun(or whatever the main city of the asura) its their t3 culture weapon skin for 63k karma.

Yikes! I might as well grind nightmare at that rate. So that’s definitely not a temp solution until nightmare.