The Asura are too offensive to other races

in Human

Posted by: Renegade.6240

Renegade.6240

With the most recent update, in the hidden-ish Dormand priory library, I found a book, called Krewe Influencers. A collection of tips and tricks that helps the reader through krewe selection. Written by Florggi.

Not all tasks can be performed by krewe members. You may need “special” volunteers to further your research.
For expample, suppose your krewe has a prototype that will allow asura to fly at the speed of a Canthan firework. How are you going to test it ?
Obviously, YOU can’t test it, you are far too valuable, and krewe members can be expensive to replace. So you need a bookah.
Your average bookah (human) is very easy to manipulate with flattery and tends to enjoy going on adventures.

Well I want to rip that Florggi’s head off. In that very wrong text, there is atleast 1 right point he got, or even 2;
Asura are flattering rats.
Humans like going on adventures while asura read their books and do golems that can easyly be destroyed by a dagger.

in Human

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

This is not new. :P We’ve always known that (most) Asura have a superiority complex when it comes to the other races.

in Human

Posted by: Darkbattlemage.9612

Darkbattlemage.9612

Well I want to rip that Florggi’s head off. In that very wrong text, there is atleast 1 right point he got, or even 2

So you angry because the truth was said?

The majority of humans are easily convinced to perform dangerous, and often times fatal, things for just a few words of praise or some trinket that will collect dust upon their walls. I don’t know how this is insulting or offensive, that like a Charr saying me pointing out they have a tail is offensive to their species.

Also there are actually 3 points that he was correct about. The third is that krewe members are valuable and not easily replaced. A bookah, lab assistant, test subject etc. is very easily replaced in terms of money and time one would theoretically expend on such a endeavor. This individual doesn’t necessary have to be human, just they the ones who normally leap at such opportunities of reckless endangerment.

I’m the Asura Elementalist that stole all your cookies, well except the oatmeal ones.
Chaos always finds a way, who you think Evil learned it from?

in Human

Posted by: Pirlipat.2479

Pirlipat.2479

I have no idea why the testsubject is so offended. shrugs

in Human

Posted by: Riot Inducer.8964

Riot Inducer.8964

If that offended you be thankful you never got to meet Gadd…

It took me a long while before I would even consider making an Asura character after everything I saw of them between EoTN and GW2.

Really I probably would never have given them any consideration were it not for Snaff. That guy not only bucked nearly every stereotype his people are known for but did it while also being one of the most brilliant Asura of all time.

in Human

Posted by: kolompi.1287

kolompi.1287

Well, everybody knows that asura are self-absorbed, egotistical and 99% of their ideas are worthless because their experiments fail, blow up, kill people, devastate landscapes, etc.
So in light of that, don’t be offended by anything they say.

Next time they ask you to fix what they broke just laugh and walk away.

in Human

Pirlipat.2479

Look Bookah in a way you are right. Not all of us are inquest we don’t force someone to take part in our work. If we give you the honor to volunteer our brilliant and ground-breaking experiments and something goes wrong it’s not our fault you can’t properly deduce your personal risk from our statistics. Take responsability for your own hazardous attitude and don’t throw it on us!

Edit: I mean your fairytales are full of brave men slaughtering innocent drakes for some princesses. If that goes wrong who do you blame then? The princess?

(edited by Pirlipat.2479)

in Human

Posted by: Ashandar.2570

Ashandar.2570

With the most recent update, in the hidden-ish Dormand priory library, I found a book, called Krewe Influencers. A collection of tips and tricks that helps the reader through krewe selection. Written by Florggi.

Not all tasks can be performed by krewe members. You may need “special” volunteers to further your research.
For expample, suppose your krewe has a prototype that will allow asura to fly at the speed of a Canthan firework. How are you going to test it ?
Obviously, YOU can’t test it, you are far too valuable, and krewe members can be expensive to replace. So you need a bookah.
Your average bookah (human) is very easy to manipulate with flattery and tends to enjoy going on adventures.

Well I want to rip that Florggi’s head off. In that very wrong text, there is atleast 1 right point he got, or even 2;
Humans like going on adventures while asura read their books and do golems that can easyly be destroyed by a dagger.

I see nothing wrong with this text, it’s just basic info. The Asura are who they are, the bookahs are what they are. When I have spent years on forming a passable krewe that is able to further enhance my own greatness, why risk loosing one of them when I can simply dangle a small trinket in front of a bookah? If it works as calculated, everything is fine. If it doesn’t, well, nobody important is lost.

In due time, all will serve the asura.

in Human

Posted by: shinreigari.7318

shinreigari.7318

Yes, the asura can be really mean and it’s known that they used to see members of other races as nothing more than inferior specimens to use for their own purposes. And some of them still do – the Inquest mostly. Apart from them, most asuras don’t see other races like that anymore and they refuse to harm sentient being – or so i’ve learned from various asura npcs.

in Human

Posted by: Morsus.5106

Morsus.5106

This is not new. :P We’ve always known that (most) Asura have a superiority complex when it comes to the other races.

Time to take them down a notch! Rata Sum will look like the “Uncategorized Fractal” when I’m done with it. Who’s with me?

in Human

Posted by: kolompi.1287

kolompi.1287

Time to take them down a notch! Rata Sum will look like the “Uncategorized Fractal” when I’m done with it. Who’s with me?

Sign me up on that anti-asura crusade.

in Human

Pirlipat.2479

And again we can see why Asura are superior to other races. At best Bookah behave like progeny. Adventurous, hazardous, risk-seeking, careless and we the Asura have to take care they don’t stumble over their own legs and hurt their knee because THEN we get blamed and the Bookah behaves like an angry progeny who threatens to throw stones on your best Golem, tse….

in Human

Posted by: Thalionsir.5976

Thalionsir.5976

Only a human would get upset about something like this….

in Human

Posted by: Razamatazz.9628

Razamatazz.9628

Luckily the little fleas are easy to squish, and their stubby little legs makes them easy to catch. The nasty ones usually taste better too.

Lydeah – 80 Mesmer
Lorynne – 80 Guardian
[PB] – NSP