Trivialized t3 light human, made it worthless

in Human

Posted by: Kelly.5293

Kelly.5293

Trivialized the leetness of t3 light human and made it worthless.

Why would you do this?

Are legendary weapons going on sale in the gem store next?

come on…. you took something nice and made it better at half the cost. So my 120g was wasted. At least the heavy was rarely used cheap karma armor that was recycled. But this is currently the most expensive light human armor in the game. You made it a joke.

What are you thinking? That was a lot of work i put in. Half the point to this armor was that it’s UNIQUE to my race. . . . . This is so wrong

Really not cool.

(edited by Kelly.5293)

in Human

Posted by: Phantom Master.9582

Phantom Master.9582

…every race gets a cooler version of it…. for 10$……… >.>

R80 Mesmer- Inquisitor Amena
Eternity~!

in Human

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

yeah this is ridiculous. then give us a new t3 light human set as u made ours worthless.

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

in Human

Posted by: dusanyu.4057

dusanyu.4057

you are aware it was never exclusive to the Human race High Councilor Flax seems to shop at the same store in Divinity’s Reach

Attachments:

in Human

Posted by: Rainbow Sprint.3215

Rainbow Sprint.3215

Please all the armors in the game are made for humans and scaled to fit the other races, creating very bad clipping issues for charr/asura and minor issues for sylvari and norn.

Every single armor in the game is made for you, and this is too far?

in Human

Posted by: Substance E.4852

Substance E.4852

Please all the armors in the game are made for humans and scaled to fit the other races, creating very bad clipping issues for charr/asura and minor issues for sylvari and norn.

Send some of those sweet racial skills our way and we’ll call it even.

Connection error(s) detected. Retrying…

in Human

Posted by: Cottontail.8526

Cottontail.8526

Is there a single racial skill better than hounds?

in Human

Posted by: Rainbow Sprint.3215

Rainbow Sprint.3215

Because humans don’t have the best racial skill in the game.

What do you want, seed turret? So it can sit there and no one uses it because the skill sucks? Grasping vines might possibly be useful at some point but the ranger version of the skill is a better version. Hounds is the only racial skill i’d ever consider seriously using in battle. And there have been times where I have swapped out my elite for hounds, even as a mesmer, with the best elite in the game, I still consider hounds a viable choice.

in Human

Posted by: Cottontail.8526

Cottontail.8526

Because humans don’t have the best racial skill in the game.

What do you want, seed turret? So it can sit there and no one uses it because the skill sucks? Grasping vines might possibly be useful at some point but the ranger version of the skill is a better version. Hounds is the only racial skill i’d ever consider seriously using in battle. And there have been times where I have swapped out my elite for hounds, even as a mesmer, with the best elite in the game, I still consider hounds a viable choice.

I use hounds to roam on my memsmer all the time