10G in 40 minutes, intended?

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Smoothy.1085

Smoothy.1085

The queen’s pavillion gave me 10G in 40 minutes, not only me but also my friends. is this intended? is ANet boosting the economy or completely ruining it?

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Pifil.5193

Pifil.5193

The queen’s pavillion gave me 10G in 40 minutes, not only me but also my friends. is this intended? is ANet boosting the economy or completely ruining it?

Ssssh! Give me time to get home and run it a bit before the nerf the hell out of it!

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: LinkR.6190

LinkR.6190

Can you elaborate? I’m stuck at work so my knowledge of what’s going on is limited.

in Queen's Jubilee

Smoothy.1085

It will hurt the economy and i know ppl will hate me but this will hurt the game. you run around in zergs, kill everything and get a enormous list of loot, the list on the side of ur screen just keeps running and running with rares and loot bags etc and u get 10G in absolute no time with a little luck

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: LinkR.6190

LinkR.6190

Perhaps a cash grab to get people to buy bag slots. Money for everybody!

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Renny.6571

Renny.6571

Well they did just nerf the hell out of CoF p1 farming, so maybe they’re going to slowly let the economy down instead of going cold turkey?

elite specs ruined pvp.

in Queen's Jubilee

Smoothy.1085

This will only make everything more expensive

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: gaspara.4079

gaspara.4079

Did you make a true(coin drop and vendor only) 10g, or did you make 10g selling things with potentially increased drop rates at the current market value on the tp?

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Shiren.9532

Shiren.9532

Maybe he logged into multiple characters and didn’t realise the wallet was pooling everyone’s money.

in Queen's Jubilee

Smoothy.1085

i sold rares and cores i found on the TP but i think i got about 3g only from the bags they drop

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: AlkalineLemon.3854

AlkalineLemon.3854

Things will level off as more and more people farm, as the supply of previous high demand items will be high in supply. I would assume prices will go down a lot, especially the price of ectos.

TL;DR Take advantage while you can.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Tower Guard.5263

Tower Guard.5263

And I’m going on vacation in 2 day, I hope I don’t come back to nerf city.
sigh… only time will tell.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: digiowl.9620

digiowl.9620

Not surprised. When i read Dulfy’s description of the place yesterday my first thought was “loot farm heaven”.

in Queen's Jubilee

gaspara.4079

I always knew core/lodestone prices would come down as a result of this patch. They made it pretty obvious over the last couple weeks that the new champion bags were designed as a solution to the ridiculous prices on them.

However the market doesn’t know how much supply will be added, so it can’t adjust ahead of time so if you have/find them right now its better to sell and watch where the market goes.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Vayra.3290

Vayra.3290

Prices for T6 mats and Destroyer lodestones in particular are going to crash hard. There’s so much stuff flooding the market right now. So you won’t be able to sustain this cash flow for long.

The Unnamed[ThUn] – Desolation
Vayra – Elementalist
Forkrul Assail – Mesmer

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Lord Erik.6903

Lord Erik.6903

I’m sure they know. It’s blatantly out in the open. It’s probably a breath of fresh air from Anet to give us a boost. Plus zergs promote fundamentals on GW through playing with others.

in Queen's Jubilee

Pifil.5193

Prices for T6 mats and Destroyer lodestones in particular are going to crash hard. There’s so much stuff flooding the market right now. So you won’t be able to sustain this cash flow for long.

That’s good. They need to boost supplies of the T6 mats anyway as we’re going to require them to level crafting to 500 soon.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Kiriwar.7382

Kiriwar.7382

Does that mean Charged Lodestones are going to be less than 3g a piece now? I wish I could log-in and see the fun but kitten sitting in my cubicle for 8 hrs.

Like swords, sorcery and misfortune?
Read Wingless, a fantasy comic about a knight’s journey, here!

in Queen's Jubilee

gaspara.4079

Does that mean Charged Lodestones are going to be less than 3g a piece now? I wish I could log-in and see the fun but kitten sitting in my cubicle for 8 hrs.

They have already fallen to 2.45g

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: SteepledHat.1345

SteepledHat.1345

They were at 2.75 recently anyway.

“Failure to remain calm is the sign of a weak mind.”

in Queen's Jubilee

gaspara.4079

They were at 2.75 recently anyway.

Yeah, that was the speculation that this was the patch they have foretold to increase the core/lodestone supply.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: aspirine.6852

aspirine.6852

That’s good. They need to boost supplies of the T6 mats anyway as we’re going to require them to level crafting to 500 soon.

I think you could be right, those crafts would be insanly expensive if the t6 mats are too few.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Lethalvriend.1723

Lethalvriend.1723

In about an hour I’ve found several lodestones, several exotics and lots of rares, a gigantic amount of greens and about 3g worth of ‘raw’ coin. It’s an insane good place to farm for materials such as t6 stuff and globs right now. You can even stack up your legendary precursor green versions taht you want so badly because the greens just keep pouring at you and then convert them to rare → mf toilet.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Treeline.3865

Treeline.3865

Please for the love of êverything, fix this. Too OP. Just got 10g in less than an hour too.

Leader of Heroes [Hero] – Seafarers Rest

in Queen's Jubilee

gaspara.4079

Please for the love of êverything, fix this. Too OP. Just got 10g in less than an hour too.

From finding and selling cores/lodestones and T6 mats yes? If so, then you just caught the market before it has adjusted. If that is 10g pure coin and vender then oh my.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: aspirine.6852

aspirine.6852

So first the drops are bad, and now they are too good? Could you stop the nerf cry untill people stuck at work can give it a go? =)

in Queen's Jubilee

Treeline.3865

I havent sold any t6 mats, got a few exotics, a bunch of rares and junk + pure cash. Kept all materials

in Queen's Jubilee

Pifil.5193

Stop doing it if you don’t like it! I want some T3 armor!

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Buttercup.5871

Buttercup.5871

I wonder whether they do this so that, when the new legendaries + craftable precursor are introduced, there’s a decent supply of these materials available.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: SirusDibley.3716

SirusDibley.3716

how selfish , you have your 10 gold and now want it stopped.what about those of us who also want our 10 gold ?

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Waar Kijk Je Naar.8713

Waar Kijk Je Naar.8713

So first the drops are bad, and now they are too good? Could you stop the nerf cry untill people stuck at work can give it a go? =)

People don’t say the drops are too good, they are wondering if it’s intended. Anet has smashed the nerfhammer down really härd (on) most, if not all, other “loot heavens”. The update is live for only a few hours but the markets are already crashing down really hard (especially t5/t6 mats).

(Why is hard (on) kitten’d?)

IT’S A SWORD. THEY’RE NOT MEANT TO BE SAFE.

(edited by Waar Kijk Je Naar.8713)

in Queen's Jubilee

Treeline.3865

That’s not the point. The value of everything will go down.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Yaos.4528

Yaos.4528

I want my 10 gold, I have to get home and play for hours on end. I don’t have anything to spend it on except gems though.

in Queen's Jubilee

gaspara.4079

(Why is hard (on) kitten’d?)

It is an english/american slang for male sexual arousal (erection if this is unkittened), would be my guess as to why.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: mtpelion.4562

mtpelion.4562

That’s not the point. The value of everything will go down.

Actually the price of the cultural armor will remain the same since those prices are never adjusted for inflation. Essentially, obtaining cultural armor is one of the few things that will be easier with more inflation.

Server: Devona’s Rest

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: QQQQQQQQQQQQ.8749

QQQQQQQQQQQQ.8749

a bit redic, looks like its unintended because they didnt expect people to zerg it, 5 min event spawns = ruined economy

in Queen's Jubilee

Treeline.3865

This is insane, Vicious fangs and claws drop like it was junk items

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Heylo.4938

Heylo.4938

same. My guildies are talking about powerful blood price drops and I have to tell them to stop. I still have 8 hours until I can get home to enjoy the spoils. I really hope they’re still priced low. -.-

Sickest Guild [NA] Blackgate

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Waar Kijk Je Naar.8713

Waar Kijk Je Naar.8713

They are junk now

IT’S A SWORD. THEY’RE NOT MEANT TO BE SAFE.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: mtpelion.4562

mtpelion.4562

They are junk now

Not necessarily a bad thing. Especially if we are going to need them to get to level 500 in crafting.

Additionally, this will drastically lower the cost of crafting exotics for the Mystic Forge Precursor gamble.

Server: Devona’s Rest

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: SpyderArachnid.5619

SpyderArachnid.5619

I don’t see this 10g you are guys are talking about. Maybe if you are selling mats and drops on the trading post and such, but just from drops alone? No. You are not making 10g in 40 minutes.

Did this for about an hour, and made around 2g. That is from looting everything that dropped and doing all the events in the area a few times. I salvage everything I get for mats and then sold the junk. Didn’t sell anything on the trading post.

A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
Lady Bethany Of Noh – Chronomancer – Lords of Noh [LoN]

in Queen's Jubilee

Treeline.3865

I got Errol’s something, sold for 3g. Pure gold was maybe 1g. Count in materials and the 100 bags of heavy goods and whatever they’re called + the chests from champion, the 10 rares or so, 3 molten lodestones and all the greens/blue/whites I merched.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Vitus Dance.4509

Vitus Dance.4509

how selfish , you have your 10 gold and now want it stopped.what about those of us who also want our 10 gold ?

kitten ed straight.
I don’t see anyone forming a line to give it back, do you?
What’s the phrase?
‘Never look a gift-horse in the mouth’
Some people just have no idea…

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Menttor.2934

Menttor.2934

I am downloading a new build, did they just nerf it? I want my 10g :-D

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Vayra.3290

Vayra.3290

I don’t see this 10g you are guys are talking about. Maybe if you are selling mats and drops on the trading post and such, but just from drops alone? No. You are not making 10g in 40 minutes.

Did this for about an hour, and made around 2g. That is from looting everything that dropped and doing all the events in the area a few times. I salvage everything I get for mats and then sold the junk. Didn’t sell anything on the trading post.

You’d make a lot more if you didn’t salvage all the greens/blues.

The Unnamed[ThUn] – Desolation
Vayra – Elementalist
Forkrul Assail – Mesmer

in Queen's Jubilee

Treeline.3865

Haha, just because I see the markets crashing, don’t expect I don’t want my piece of the cake. I didn’t come here to be good guy, just to tell there’s a huge issue going on.

in Queen's Jubilee

Treeline.3865

You’d make a lot more if you didn’t salvage all the greens/blues.

I ended up merching them. The time it took to see what they were worth on TP wasnt worth it when you can loot a T6 mat every ~15-30 seconds.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Zylonite.5913

Zylonite.5913

Can you elaborate? I’m stuck at work so my knowledge of what’s going on is limited.

Don’t worry. It will be nerfed before we get home.

LS patch = play within the first 1-2 hours == WIN

LS patch = Have a full time job and a day shift == LOSE

Betrayed by the gods of ANet

(edited by Zylonite.5913)

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: HawkMeister.4758

HawkMeister.4758

Who the hell salvages their blues&greens?
Blues get vendor´ed and greens toilet´ed, thought everybody does that.

Polish > hype

in Queen's Jubilee

Treeline.3865

Don’t worry. It will be nerfed before we get home.

LS patch = play within the first 1-2 hours == WIN

Actually they already patched once, didn’t change anything. DR does kick in though, so after a good half hour you don’t get as many rares. T6 mats keep dropping though.

I had 91g when I started today, I’m now at 104g having kept all materials. I even looted Arc, the new longbow from champions, but it had already fallen to the degree where I could sell it for 75 silver.. Chose to hang on to it for now.