Am I going to get to do the dungeon ?

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Shelledfade.6435

Shelledfade.6435

Before it ends ? I’ve been doing the scarlet “events” and I’m not sure if you have to finish them by killing the queen or not but yeah, I’m not really sure what I’m supposed to be doing in these events on the map other than participating in them.

Every time I open that device to talk to vorrp he just says something about the events and portals but yeah, got no clue.

Just got back after I stopped playing for a couple months sadly.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Zomaarwat.3912

Zomaarwat.3912

Do 5 invasions, go to Gendarran fiels, investigate a portal, talk to a witness, gather 3 materials from an Aether Captain, a clockwork champ and something else and talk to Vorrp. That’s what you need to do to access the dungeon.

Over a year and the forum search is still broken = /

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

If you look at the achievements (Living World → Vorpp’s Field Assistant) the one which is unlocked and not yet completed will tell you what you have to do.

First you have to be there when 5 of the invasion events end. The whole event, not individual portals. It doesn’t matter if you kill Scarlet or not but you need the big reward box to appear on screen.

Then once you’ve done that you need to collect 3 components from 3 specific enemies. You should be able to do this in one invasion event because they all spawn multiple times.

If you’ve got those then you need to take them to Vorrp in DR.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Shelledfade.6435

Shelledfade.6435

Do 5 invasions, go to Gendarran fiels, investigate a portal, talk to a witness, gather 3 materials from an Aether Captain, a clockwork champ and something else and talk to Vorrp. That’s what you need to do to access the dungeon.

yeah I thought it was the 5 invasion thing… hope I get this done before it ends O.O

yeah I think I need 2 more events.