[BUG] The Joys of Liadri

[BUG] The Joys of Liadri

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Court.8649

Court.8649

I won’t lie and tell you that I am not frustrated with this event. However, I could deal with my own fails if it weren’t for the fails of the game itself.

I will mention that I have one-shotted all fights up to this one, but as soon as I stepped into the arena with Liadri, I started having some issues with my camera slipping through the cracks of the floor when I was still alive. This happened a few times, but there were a few bugs that happened quite a bit more often.

-Camera getting stuck on the glass panes and only being able to see the orbs in my screen
-Not being able to pick up the crystals the first time I hit the action button.. My character seems to run straight past sometimes
-This one is probably the worst, but when I’m downed, my character pulls out a whip and starts smacking the boss in the face as I’m unable to perform my downed state at all (Note: I had my guild mate stand outside the arena to see if he saw the “downed” me whipping her, and he saw the same whip that I did)
-I’ve also had some lag within the arena (unsure if that’s on my end)
-The last one is pretty funny: I was put into the arena with another player with Liadri and Deadeye both attacking us at the same time. That did not last long lol.

It’s worth noting that I’ve gotten her down to 25% hp only to die to a stupid bug (unless all of these are “features”).

Send Help,
Going mad over this achievement,
Thanks,
~Court

[BUG] The Joys of Liadri

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: TehPwnerer.7215

TehPwnerer.7215

I saw her in the arena a few times and yeah she’d get downed and then instead of having downed abilities available, her character spazzed out and did the whip animation and wouldn’t let her do anything.

It’s also worth noting that elementalists using stakitten are at a horrible disadvantage because of the orbs being obstructed (despite nothing being in front of it…)

[BUG] The Joys of Liadri

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Nokaru.7831

Nokaru.7831

-This one is probably the worst, but when I’m downed, my character pulls out a whip and starts smacking the boss in the face as I’m unable to perform my downed state at all

This is from reflecting her whip attack.

[BUG] The Joys of Liadri

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Court.8649

Court.8649

Well now it’s telling me I’m queue’d for the arena, but I’m never getting in. I’ve tried to requeue, and it doesn’t allow me to. I’ve res’d the same guy 4 times now without getting in. Waste of a ticket and I can’t even give him another ticket.

I think the game just wants me to quit. Oi..

Well I guess I’m off for the night.

[BUG] The Joys of Liadri

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Hunny Bunny.3506

Hunny Bunny.3506

Bound to happen when there is untested new content every 2 weeks