Before I even attempt Liadri

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Havana.8625

Havana.8625

I want to get all the prep work out of the way. From what I heard this will be a long hard journey.

First off, which character should I try it on? I really want the easiest profession for this. I have full exotic ascended gear on my level 80 Guardian, Warrior, Mesmer and Thief. Guardian has soldier’s, the rest have zerkers. I have level 80 Ele, Engineer, Nec and Ranger with exotic, but mostly MF on those. I could pay to gear them up to make things easier if needed.

Which professions should I use? (Need to collect tickets on one toon.)
Second question: Which guides are the best?

“We don’t need to make gear treadmills”
Colin Johanson on how arenanet measures success.
(Please no gear treadmills, Colin!)

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: XanBie.3675

XanBie.3675

I found it to be warrior, full guide here >
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/livingworld/jubilee/8-orb-Liadri-Light-up-the-Darkness-Warrior/first#post2619996

I’d say thats the best guide, even though thats a biased response xP be that I made it haha

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Bovinity.8610

Bovinity.8610

I found my Necro to be the absolute easiest to do it on. Go figure. (Condition damage ruins her in Phase 2)

As for guides, I would suggest watching someone else do the fight from the balcony and getting a sense for thinking of the dome as a pie and the Shadowfall as quarters of that pie that rotate around. (Two quarters at a time in Phase 2)

Any sufficiently advanced skill is indistinguishable from luck.