Champ loot in Crown Pavilion- Stealth nerf?

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

Did they change the loot from the champion centaurs (at least them) with that last patch? I still get the item from the legendary, when the events are up anyways.
I’m not getting anything form them now. Its been at least 3 hours since I was zerging in there, and now they aren’t giving me anything (not even the exotic color bag thing with the items). I’ve been on other characters and in different maps in that 3/4 hours since I was there last.

Anyone else seeing this happening to them?

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

(edited by skullmount.1758)

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: BiJay.9830

BiJay.9830

You probably don’t do enough damage to them to be entitled for any loot.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Stark.1350

Stark.1350

It’s possible the same champs have diminishing returns, which would make sense.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

You probably don’t do enough damage to them to be entitled for any loot.

Ohh, I’m sure I’ve done enough damage. I’m hitting them as many times and just about as much damage as before.

It’s possible the same champs have diminishing returns, which would make sense.

But shouldn’t the 3-4 hours of doing something completely different have reset it by now? And from the map chat I’m not the only one that’s not getting anything from the centaur champs (are they the only ones on the whole map?).

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Stego.3148

Stego.3148

Yes it was hot fix nerfed. Champions stopped dropping loot bags. (proofs is that T6 claws fangs venom all went up from 10 silver to 16-17 silver in 30 minutes)

Discovered the one and only ecto nerf to date. Endured verbal abuse and infractions to prove it:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Changes-to-ecto-salvage-from-rares/first

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: bravoart.5308

bravoart.5308

No chests from champions for over an hour now.

This better be a bug because isn’t that the point of part of this patch, to give champs loot?

Finally I recalled the stopgap solution of a great princess who was told that the
peasants had no bread and who responded: “Let them eat brioche.”

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: TheOneNOnlyGeneralBama.9586

TheOneNOnlyGeneralBama.9586

Yeah to give champions loot not abuse system by sitting their 24 hours killing champions 24/7 , come on people …also don’t tell me you don’t do that cause alot of people don’t know what outside or sleep even is so.

I never expect to lose. Even when I’m the Engineer , I still prepare a victory speech.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Stego.3148

Stego.3148

Yeah to give champions loot not abuse system by sitting their 24 hours killing champions 24/7 , come on people …also don’t tell me you don’t do that cause alot of people don’t know what outside or sleep even is so.

Farming in a game where the only thing to do is farm or pvp at end game isn’t abuse. Farming with any methodology at all is abuse then?

You’re suggesting I sign in RP that certain factions I’m upset about go fight them and through that gameplay I get my “farming” rewards.

Don’t tell me it’s not a farm game either. I’m pushing 4000 hours played and havn’t farmed on my own 250 of each stack of T6.

Discovered the one and only ecto nerf to date. Endured verbal abuse and infractions to prove it:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Changes-to-ecto-salvage-from-rares/first

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: TheOneNOnlyGeneralBama.9586

TheOneNOnlyGeneralBama.9586

Spin it how you want , but this was simply a hotfix.

I never expect to lose. Even when I’m the Engineer , I still prepare a victory speech.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: bravoart.5308

bravoart.5308

It should be obvious that the only reason people feel compelled to camp champions 24/7 (patch hasn’t even been out for a full day…) is because this game’s rewards are paltry at best.

This has probably been the only chance some people have had since launch at feeling that their effort was worth their time in this game.

Finally I recalled the stopgap solution of a great princess who was told that the
peasants had no bread and who responded: “Let them eat brioche.”

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Lianna.6980

Lianna.6980

Yes, it was nerfed. I’m grateful to developers though, I won’t waste time on grinding.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Hyung.6140

Hyung.6140

Disappointed, but not surprised.

—-
Hyinna, Gunnars Hold
[Ub] – My Life for Alesia