Clarification on the future of the Gauntlet

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Equinox.4968

Equinox.4968

We all should know by now that the Gauntlet is going to return periodically like SAB and festivals. But perhaps the more important question is whether the current list of achievements for the Gauntlet is going to be attainable in future releases. Have any devs unambiguously confirmed or denied that the current roster (including Liadri and her related achievements) will be available after Sept. 3?

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Healix.5819

Healix.5819

Queen’s Gauntlet will return, possibly as part of the activity rotation or even other events. In any case, you’ll be able to complete those achievements at a later date.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Equinox.4968

Equinox.4968

Queen’s Gauntlet will return, possibly as part of the activity rotation or even other events. In any case, you’ll be able to complete those achievements at a later date.

Thank you I had thought that I’d seen that somewhere but I wanted to confirm. Now I’ll stop raging at Liadri since I can just beat her later, and come back with all my characters leveled geared up and prepared to try some different strategies.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

Yep, that’s what I’m doing too. I managed to beat Liadri, but I’m leaving the Light Up the Darkness achievement for next time when I’ve managed to twink out my gear a bit more.