Death, waypoint, run

Death, waypoint, run

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Groonz.7825

Groonz.7825

Am I not understanding this right or is it really as silly as it is?

When you are trying to do the Queens Guantlet, you end up dying you get ported back out BUT you are dead, and you have to waypoint and run allllllllll the way back.

This is really annoying. It’s not like the NPC’s will revive you, so you have to use the waypoint and run back.

Could Anet not really have designed it differently? or is it really just another gold sink method?

Death, waypoint, run

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Calae.1738

Calae.1738

Heaven forbid there’s a penalty for death. Even 1 silver and a 2 minute walk generates complaints. If it were up to me I’d charge 1 gold per death.

Death, waypoint, run

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Groonz.7825

Groonz.7825

Heaven forbid there’s a penalty for death. Even 1 silver and a 2 minute walk generates complaints. If it were up to me I’d charge 1 gold per death.

Good thing you don’t make game designing decisions.

Death, waypoint, run

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Shiren.9532

Shiren.9532

They really want people to watch you play so they didn’t even plan for the possibility that someone might not be watching and waiting to res you.

Death, waypoint, run

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Chrispy.5641

Chrispy.5641

They really want people to watch you play so they didn’t even plan for the possibility that someone might not be watching and waiting to res you.

Problem is, the loot below is currently too good for anyone to spend time ‘watching’ instead of going off to kill stuff of their own.